Name ascended/main

Suggest any improvements
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Name ascended/main

Very simple suggestion.. not sure if it has been mentioned before lol..

Same name on ascended and main? I mean, do we become a schizophrenic when ascending?
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Re: Name ascended/main

I think the original idea was to keep them as 'seperate' servers. Ascension being a new game entirely with a new style of play ie: one where main allegiances were shed, and the creme de la creme could compete.

Of course, now that all of this has gone completely down the *toilet* I suppose we may as well start to merge them..

But why are you suggesting this? It's not as if it's difficult or inconvenient to find out who someone on one server is on the other.

*Changed your swear word. Not going to issue a warning but please make note to try and avoid using swear words next time. - TheRook
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

all it needs is a reverse god quest on main... so you can find out the name/id of the ascended being that way...
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

TheRook wrote:all it needs is a reverse god quest on main... so you can find out the name/id of the ascended being that way...

Even better ;)
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Omoc wrote:
TheRook wrote:all it needs is a reverse god quest on main... so you can find out the name/id of the ascended being that way...

Even better ;)

we even found a good idea that was fair.

Everytime you are hit with an ascended blessing, you have a % chance to get the diety's name that hit you. This % can be adjusted to the favor of the higher covert capasity.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
TheRook
Forum Addict

Lore wrote:
Omoc wrote:

Even better ;)

we even found a good idea that was fair.

Everytime you are hit with an ascended blessing, you have a % chance to get the diety's name that hit you. This % can be adjusted to the favor of the higher covert capasity.

yup thats right cant remember what thread it was discussed in but we have been chatting in here quite a lot... about many many things :)

just need admin to have a peak and read through them
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)

Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

I have brought up the idea Lore mentioned at 2 admin chats. He says he likes it. Just hasn't gotten around to doing it. :?

ID=60881
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Munchy wrote:I have brought up the idea Lore mentioned at 2 admin chats. He says he likes it. Just hasn't gotten around to doing it. :?

TY mate
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
TheRook
Forum Addict

Lore wrote:
Munchy wrote:I have brought up the idea Lore mentioned at 2 admin chats. He says he likes it. Just hasn't gotten around to doing it. :?

TY mate

oh you little beauty :) Cheers Munchster! :D

/runs off all giddy!

TheRook

nobody will be able to hide from my fiery wrath!

Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

Also having the name come up just in ascended blessing helps a little to protect people who have just ascended and are just priors, as they don't have ascended blessings.

edit: And just because admin says he likes an idea, and plans to put it in eventually, doesn't mean it will be in anytime in the near future. I have heard him say that on other ideas, and they end up coming out half a year later. :lol:

My advice is to go to admin chats and bring up the idea. The more people asking for it, the higher it gets on his priority list.

ID=60881
TheRook
Forum Addict

Munchy wrote:Also having the name come up just in ascended blessing helps a little to protect people who have just ascended and are just priors, as they don't have ascended blessings.

edit: And just because admin says he likes an idea, and plans to put it in eventually, doesn't mean it will be in anytime in the near future. I have heard him say that on other ideas, and they end up coming out half a year later. :lol:

My advice is to go to admin chats and bring up the idea. The more people asking for it, the higher it gets on his priority list.

keep this on the down low but I'm currently descending Jtest... hopefully he will come visit this forum afterwards ;)

shhhh

Return to “Suggestions”