The Growth Cap

Suggest any improvements
Anubisstargate
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

The Growth Cap

Can this be moved up, please it's hell annoying, I'm only a prior, have over 3bil planets and only making a small 36mil planets per day, I should be making like 70mil planets instead.

Can the Cap be moved to like 10bil planets or something then take a % off the UP instead? Because it really is truly annoying to think that each time you get a Charisma level the % decrease gets even higher :shock: you would think it would help your UP get better instead it does feck all :(

So please up the growth cap.
Also, no one ask how I done above 3bil planets and only a prior and I do pretty much nothing on ascended and my first ascension was crap :D ... Maybe I'm just that good 8) Joking xD

ASG
The Ninja Bread Man
The Ninja Bread Man

Anubissgc@hotmail.com
Taxxy
Forum Irregular

Re: The Growth Cap

i agree, a reconsideration of the growth cap needs to done.... im not sure how much but defintly worth it
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

A bandaide on a broken bone?

I will agree it needs to be adressed but id rather see the real problems in ascended fixed. If they were fixed this would not be needed.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

The only way the problems in ascension and main are going to be fixed is to do a total reset of the entire game (both servers). Everyone will start off equal (pretty much as it is now). Then Jason codes in the ability to ascend once every six months to a year and voila! You actually make ascension and main less broken than they were when ascension was first introduced. People won't ascend JUST for the bonuses because descension will be implemented immediately for ascension so ascending well will actually mean something (and involve a little bit of risk). And people will not be able to accumulate a 30% or greater bonus to all of their stats in main in less than a month (as what happened when ascension first opened).
Eliminate raiding (on both servers) and combine attack and defense into one "military stat".
Eliminate the current "massing technique" by making a realm able to attack another realm only once per turn. That way, to destroy someone on main takes a great deal of effort and coordination amongst several players and not just the ability to hit the Enter key 300 times in a minute. Perhaps after the game has grown a bit, this can be revisited and upped to maybe two or three times per turn, but I wouldn't go beyond that.
Eliminate miners in the game and the mothership/Command Star in both servers.
Eliminate planets from the game or, if you do keep the planet idea, make it linked to your ascension account somehow (you can have X amount of planets in main per Y amount of planets you have in ascension)
All of these suggestions combined will keep the growth of ascension and main in check, without the need for artificial caps like rank mods, plagues, CER restrictions, etc. It will actually require a degree of skill and finesse once again to be successful in the game.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

end the game is dead ...............
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
bebita
Forum Zombie

Mojo Rising wrote:The only way the problems in ascension and main are going to be fixed Everyone will start off equal (pretty much as it is now). Then Jason codes in the ability to ascend once every six months to a year and voila! You actually make ascension and main less broken than they were when ascension was first introduced. People won't ascend JUST for the bonuses because descension will be implemented immediately for ascension so ascending well will actually mean something (and involve a little bit of risk). And people will not be able to accumulate a 30% or greater bonus to all of their stats in main in less than a month (as what happened when ascension first opened).
Eliminate raiding (on both servers) and combine attack and defense into one "military stat".
Eliminate the current "massing technique" by making a realm able to attack another realm only once per turn. That way, to destroy someone on main takes a great deal of effort and coordination amongst several players and not just the ability to hit the Enter key 300 times in a minute. Perhaps after the game has grown a bit, this can be revisited and upped to maybe two or three times per turn, but I wouldn't go beyond that.
Eliminate planets from the game or, if you do keep the planet idea, make it linked to your ascension account somehow (you can have X amount of planets in main per Y amount of planets you have in ascension)
All of these suggestions combined will keep the growth of ascension and main in check, without the need for artificial caps like rank mods, plagues, CER restrictions, etc. It will actually require a degree of skill and finesse once again to be successful in the game.

is to do a total reset of the entire game (both servers). you can't kill the work of 2 years
Eliminate raiding (on both servers) and combine attack and defense into one "military stat". this keep the new players chance to reach the old ones
Eliminate the current "massing technique" by making a realm able to attack another realm only once per turn.this keep the in game the attention of 70% of players
Eliminate miners in the game and the mothership/Command Star in both servers. you can say eliminate all
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

bebita
Forum Zombie

all bad in ascend can be changed with the ability to dezascend people more easy
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

bebitza wrote:
Mojo Rising wrote:The only way the problems in ascension and main are going to be fixed Everyone will start off equal (pretty much as it is now). Then Jason codes in the ability to ascend once every six months to a year and voila! You actually make ascension and main less broken than they were when ascension was first introduced. People won't ascend JUST for the bonuses because descension will be implemented immediately for ascension so ascending well will actually mean something (and involve a little bit of risk). And people will not be able to accumulate a 30% or greater bonus to all of their stats in main in less than a month (as what happened when ascension first opened).

is to do a total reset of the entire game (both servers). you can't kill the work of 2 years

Ummm yes you can. Jason did that with his updates of ascension recently. Those that played ascension from the beginning got goat-f***ed while those that just ascended for the bonuses got rewarded yet again. If I am going to get goat-f***ed, I want EVERYONE right there along with me.

Eliminate raiding (on both servers) and combine attack and defense into one "military stat". this keep the new players chance to reach the old ones

Huh?

Eliminate the current "massing technique" by making a realm able to attack another realm only once per turn.this keep the in game the attention of 70% of players

Again I say, Huh?

Eliminate miners in the game and the mothership/Command Star in both servers. you can say eliminate all

And for the third time, Huh?

Return to “Suggestions”