WHAT?!?! I didn't get my naq!

floophead_III
Forum Expert
ID: 0

WHAT?!?! I didn't get my naq!

I attacked freestyle right as the turn changed, and my battlelog said I stole 140 mil or so from him. I look over and my naq out is 110 mil, my income. WHERE IS THAT NAQ I JUST TOOK!?!?! I couldn't figure it out, nobody hit me, I didn't hit an asgard hologram, he's not asgard. I don't get it. I attached a screenshot (I did repairs right after I hit before I realized what had happened, but repairs are not 150 mil naq.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Re: WHAT?!?! I didn't get my naq!

Hmm, thats not right..

your id? his id? time of attack?

how much naq did u have before you attacked? did he lose naq from the attack?
Lord Khnum
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Chaos - Dominion
Race: Goa'uld

The same thing has been happenning to me as well.
Lord Khnum id=1496
Freestyle304 id=13573

I am sure with Freestyle304 being such a popular NAQ farm, at any given turn there are 10-15 players or more trying to time the attack at the exact moment of the turn change that places the NAQ in his bank. Your battle log and the attack log will show the NAQ taken with the attack but it just does not show up in your bank.

I was experiementing last night and I think it may be related to your Realm Alert Level. When I set mine to High, and then attacked Freestyle304 on the turn change it happened twice in a row. Before the next turn change, I set my Realm Alert level to Low, and was able to successfully attack Freestyle304 and take the NAQ.

I am attaching screen shot files of the two attacks last night. I am attaching these files:
Khnum-id1496-Incperturn.JPG - Shows my Income per turn level and current bank
Khnum-id1496-BattleLog.JPG - Shows the battle log of the 2:01 Mar 29 change of turn attack
Khnum-id1496-AttackLog.JPG - Shows the attack log of the successful 2:01 Mar 29 attack
Khnum-id1496-BattleLog-2.JPG - Shows the battle log of the successful 2:31 Mar 29 attack

You will notice that on the Mar 29 2:31 turn change battle log attack I was ready to take an immediate screen shot. Before that attack I emptied my bank into my temple storage so it would be at zero NAQ. The battle log shows a successful attack at 2:31 on Mar 29, but the screen shot at 2:31.04 clearly shows that my bank only has the expected NAQ income deposited as established in the Khnum-id1496-Incperturn.jpg at 6.7mil NAQ per turn. The NAQ obtained from the successful attack on Freestyle304 id=13573 did not show up in my bank.

HAHA Everybody wants a piece of Freestyle304... All at the same time!!

This has happened to me now about 8 times in the past week to the tune of 1.4 bil NAQ lost due to the mysterious missing NAQ syndrome... How is poor little Khnumie supposed to catch up to the beasts of Quantum like Floophead and High Empty if I can't spend my ill gotten gains??? (I'm appropriately crying right now)

Thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Khnum
God of the Mouthwaters of the Nile
Guardian of the Silt of the River
"When you think of Khnum, think of Dirt..."
Finis vitae sed non amoris - "Life ends but not love." from 'Solaris' 1961 Stanislaw Lem (1921-2006)
Lord Khnum
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Chaos - Dominion
Race: Goa'uld

Sorry, 4th attachment did not show up on the last message (maybe onlt 3 attachments allowed total per message?)

Here is the last file, the other 3 were to establish what was going on for this last pic that was a screen dump made immediately (within 3-4 seconds) after the second attack.
Lord Khnum
God of the Mouthwaters of the Nile
Guardian of the Silt of the River
"When you think of Khnum, think of Dirt..."
Finis vitae sed non amoris - "Life ends but not love." from 'Solaris' 1961 Stanislaw Lem (1921-2006)
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Part of the old system allowed for this and you just don't get your naq, unlike the main system where if you both get in @ the same time, their is negitive naq remaining and that cause all different kinds of hell.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Thade
Forum Elite
Alliance: Devil's Brigade
Race: Expendable
ID: 1940484

I think this bug is still open because it just happened to me. Any word on this at the moment?
S1eepy
Forum Elite

I will be talking with admin Jason tomorrow, so I will inform him of the problem, and get back to you from there
Thade
Forum Elite
Alliance: Devil's Brigade
Race: Expendable
ID: 1940484

OKay this problem has just seriously escalated. I attacked freestlye a little late and I got a negative current naq.

So I hit some low rank and it just lowered the negative amount to -215mil.

Then the problem became someone else's because they massed me for an earlier attack. Look at SpeedDemon's naq.

Hope this gets fixed for him regardless of him massing me. And sorry about big post.
S1eepy
Forum Elite

Issue is being looked into by admin.

It does appear to be because people are attacking at the exact same time, so please lay off freestyle a bit xP

Oh, and the issue with negative naq appears to have been a once off, but if it does occur again, please inform.
floophead_III
Forum Expert

This did happen to me a couple weeks ago or something. I remember it occurring specifically but I don't have any written record so I guess you'll have to just take my word or something =P
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

Borek
Forum Addict

Several times over the last few days i farmed freestyle and ended up with not getting the naq, got to the stage now where it's not worth the turns, even when i get him i'm not guaranteed the naq, hehe.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
DrDread
Forum Grunt

FYI: I reported receiving negative naq with FreeStyle in the previous post.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Getting negative naq has happened in sgw for a long time. It happens on occasion when two people hit someone simultaneously and it was (I thought) to prevent people from making naq by having multiple people attack the same guy at the exact time.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”