can i be honest??

Extentatiower

can i be honest??

I think the game would be much more lame without recruiters or click masters ofcourse if somone have the chance to use it so why not make a recruiter for all then the game would be more fun and more peeps would be signing up and lesser peep will quit the game thats my opinon and 46 else whos in my clan..:P
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: can i be honest??

how would that draw more players? opposed to just self-perpetuating the success of those that spend most time clicking on existing players, themself a player too?

Extentatiower wrote:I think the game would be much more lame without recruiters or click masters ofcourse if somone have the chance to use it so why not make a recruiter for all then the game would be more fun and more peeps would be signing up and lesser peep will quit the game thats my opinon and 46 else whos in my clan..:P
Enfant Terrible
Forum Grunt

Personally I would prefer seeing the recruiting links eliminated altogether.

If posting the links helps get people to play maybe if everyone playing would just tell people about it the same word of mouth effect could be achieved to pull more people into the game.
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

???
<looking for logic in this form>
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Extentatiower

but still

i dont think it will draw more peep to the game but more peep will have more fun playing the game and that will draw peep because he might(he who likes it) will say too he friends and so on,but still there will be lesser peep who will quit the game...i know i will quit and i know over 100 other who wants to leave including they who are in my clan,isent puplic the most inportant thing in this game without it there will be no game and when people start quiting ofcourse will other peep think at the same way because lesser peeps mean less fun......dont you agree??
nasedo
Forum Grunt

I can think of only one word ................ "Huh?"
Extentatiower

i dont think it will draw more peep to the game but more peep will have more fun playing the game and that will draw peep because he might(he who likes it) will say too he friends and so on,but still there will be lesser peep who will quit the game...i know i will quit and i know over 100 other who wants to leave including they who are in my clan,isent puplic the most inportant thing in this game without it there will be no game and when people start quiting ofcourse will other peep think at the same way because lesser peeps mean less fun......dont you agree??

What part didnt you understand?..:P
nasedo
Forum Grunt

Extentatiower wrote:

What part didnt you understand?..:P

Just the bit where it says "i" and ends at "agree??" Lol

I think your overstating the 100 people ready to quit thing abit though.
Peronsally I don't see how the link clicks add that much to the game. There a great inital boost but in the long run their just not as needed as say "added content in the game"
Extentatiower

hehe..not really look under this stat link...:D i think its more then 100
http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=6079
and my forum who has 48 members now going up fast wey..:D
nasedo
Forum Grunt

yeah but _Aphosis__ went around PM'ing people to join him or he would attack so I would wonder how many of them are loyal.

But I see your point, but then again if one hundred leave, thats still another 2900 players......
Extentatiower

hehe...yeah.but it will still influence the other ones and they might leave to i have many conections...and im proud of it hehe LOL...and many of his officers are loyal...and there officers under his officers to i would say its about 300 peep and that allot...
nasedo
Forum Grunt

Lol im going to have to call the bluff there, I dont think 300 people are going to leave because the recruiter links don't play a high enough role in the game considering most people don't like the need for recruiter links as it fosters cheating
Extentatiower

all i want is a new poll where you can vote if recruiters are in or out...
nasedo
Forum Grunt

Well you can start your own poll if you want, but atm there hasn't been a desicion if their going in or out so I don't see the fuss lol
Extentatiower

hmmm

hmmm okay LOL LOL but many peeps like apophis have heard that the clickmaster is illegal...

Return to “Suggestions Archive”