A new look

Suggest any improvements
Lord_of_Night
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Origin
Race: Ascended Alteran
ID: 1910713

A new look

I know what i'm going to say, if implemented would be a big change.

First

Only two races should exist on ascension. Why? As far as i know no other races were able to ascend. I don't remember seeing it on the show/movie.

The Ori - Evil ascended alterans
    The Alterans - The "good ones"

Second
Life force and planets.

The Ori get their power from human followers, the more followers they have, more powerful they get. Don't forget the alterans flee their galaxy from the Ori. So Ori are a fearful race, stronger on attack and planet expansion. Alterans would be better at energy and defense.

For both
The traditional trading naq for lifeforce to improve your skill shouldn't be used.

The Ori
Their energy comes from followers. You would be able to "convert" your planets into energy. Example: 500 planet into 500 energy. Ori should get a bonus on planet expansion but loose more troops on battle. The number of times you ascend and your skill would influence the conversion rate.

The titles of ascended beings on main for ori should be:
1 Ascension- Follower of The Ori
2 Ascensions- Prior of The Ori
3 Ascensions- Doci
4 Ascensions- Ascended Ori
After 5 ascensions you would be able to have the title of Orici only if you were ranked number one. If not you would still be Ascended Ori. Ranked number one and ascended at least 5 times would make you the ruler of the Universe giving the Ori a bonus on expansion rate and reduce the Alterans liforce/turn.

Alterans
Each turn they would get life force coming from humans who choose to ascend.
For the alterans the names of ascended beings could remain the same, except the last one.
Like the Ori, after 5 ascensions you would be able to get the title of God (current living god) if ranked number one. You would reduce the expansion rate of the ori and energy conversion rate.

New def weapons: instead of the Multiversic Phase Networks, the Ark of Truth and the second weapons less effective, the Superweapon.

I just feel that,we should have a big difference in styles between races and the last updates have thrown that away.
Defense-Forcefield
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Gladiators
Race: Ancient
ID: 44462

Re: A new look

stronlgy doubt it happends one day.
but could be very nice to devlop for a quantum wave : alterans agaisnt ori

Return to “Suggestions”