Well i quit...sorta...maybe

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
chargin
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Well i quit...sorta...maybe

I have finally finished selling my account. I liked improving it too much, i was too obsessed with making it the best of the best...i could have made it there within the next few years on main or ascension (that's actaully me trying to be modest...i could have done it in a year :lol: ). But then i realized why? for what? It's an accomplishment that only a few people i'd never meet might barley recognize. It isn't fun building a good account, every set back is just annoying, random masses on ascended from people you've never met are soul destroying. I'm happy with saying 200mil army, top 15 ascended account approx (judging by a combo of planet count, fleets, power ups) in 1 year spending a total of $0 is enough for me to say i can stat build and know what i'm doing.

Anyways...I decided to destroy or sell my account, i was close to building a 10-15 quad tril strike to attempt to destroy delta completely (they volunteered to be my "quiting fun" by massing me). Turns out they didn't annoy me enough so i only up ended killing 20bil of there planets in ascended and doing approx 100tril damage in main (with help from cyberblade). Main damage was pretty low because i decided to sell the units, all destroying delta would have done is proven how crazzy i am...everyone already knows i'm pretty crazzy...so i'd prefer to have a little cash instead.

So...I have a new account (which i may or may not end up playing). It has a less then average ascended (no offense to the previous owner) and is basically an LG+1 with a 15mil army size with some pretty poor planets (once again no offense to the previous owner). The main ID is: 7213 and I'll be changing the name next week on the market change.

I'm having a 4-5 week break and then I will return. Next time I play for fun and glory not trying to make the pretty numbers as big as I can. Please say good bye to Chargin and welcome Morvaned...in a while lol.

PS: if your wondering why i downgraded my account it's because i couldn't just put my ascended on vacation mode...i just couldn't let it fall behind because of me...the new owner can break it as much as he likes. :lol:

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Re: Well i quit...sorta...maybe

goodluck in the new start
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Hey Morvaned, maybe you could set up that alliance again when you return..... you know the one i'm on about. :-D

Although I might not be around anymore in 4 - 5 weeks time.
Image ImageImageImage
ThakalluS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord / ORI

I can't say I didn't see this one comming,but hey ...

You're right about what you said about those acomplishments in the game and stuff.

I myself have been wondering about that for a while now.
Trying to achieve high in a game in front of ppl that you will prob never see and are online friends or if you see them,its just once and then it'll be same as before.

and yet so many ppl put so much effor,time and $$ into the game...for what? for being in high in eyes of others?

ofc its to have fun and make friends,but some ppl do that too much without realizing that IMO :]

i spoke to you only once on MSN and you seemed cool hehe,so gimme a shout when you return :D

Good luck.

"We have made a desert and called it peace"
- Scipio Africanus
rusteroo
Fledgling Forumer

[quote="chargin"]

Anyways...I decided to destroy or sell my account, i was close to building a 10-15 quad tril strike to attempt to destroy delta completely (they volunteered to be my "quiting fun" by massing me). Turns out they didn't annoy me enough so i only up ended killing 20bil of there planets in ascended and doing approx 100tril damage in main (with help from cyberblade). Main damage was pretty low because i decided to sell the units, all destroying delta would have done is proven how crazzy i am...everyone already knows i'm pretty crazzy...

I'm having a 4-5 week break and then I will return. Next time I play for fun and glory not trying to make the pretty numbers as big as I can. Please say good bye to Chargin and welcome Morvaned...in a while lol.

pmsl funniest thing ive heard in ages you actually thinking you were anything more than flea to a camel to delta
chargin
Forum Intermediate

Lol i didn't know u speak on behalf of delta. :roll: Maybe learning how to post would be a great next step.

Perhaps they will almost think twice before massing somebody and then choosing to try get rid of his officers instead of accepting the offer of their real target building defenses in both servers. Make somebody have nothing to loose (then **Filtered** about it later) or give yourself something to retaliate against. :lol: Got to love the way large alliances work these days.

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

good buy Chargin , have fun
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “Quitting....”