To ill to play any more.

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
kurnous
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Warlords ofBriton
Race: System Lord
ID: 19920

To ill to play any more.

I have decided to sell my account and quite the game.

Sadly I am to ill to play the game with the same gusto that I use to play with, and some days I cant even tolerate sitting at the computer desk to bank my naq.

I am soon to find out if some of my bowel needs to be removed or if there are other medications that I can take before going down that rout! :(

So the account is for sale in the Currancy trades section of this forum. I will play as much as I can till the acount is sold. If it gets to much and I have not sold the account I will look to go out in a blaze of glorry and meet my end on my terms and with fun in my hart :-D

So buy my account or you might get massed by a person that does not want the account any more ROFL

I am truly sad to go. I have made frineds in this game, learnt things about real life by playing this game, and it is a great way to vent your real life anger safly and in a fun manner.

Remember guys and girls this is a war game, so dont cry to much when you get massed :-D

I would like to thank a few people but in no particulare order.

ETL you set a bench mark for other allinaces to aspire to. You also took on the mantal of the villan of the game, and all great games need a great villan.

Prhofiteroles (left the game already) He was master and instructor in arts of war 8)

Rek: What a man, what a monster, but also a kind human being for those that got to know him.

Brythalious. My 1 true Lord and commander in this game. I dont know what ells to say about him, im not sure how much room this windo gives me to talk about Bryth :-D So just know that you were my true Lord in this game, and always were.

Lord Rhal: What a fun guy to fight, and fight with. Thanks man :-D I have always counted you as a friend.

Majorleehurts: My men can stay with you for ever now my dear :-D They liked you better than me any way ROFL.

Papa Smurf. What a teacher, what a man to find in such a place as this.

GunZ: Another person that has the role of mentor to others. Tank you for some of the wisdom you have shared with me on MSN in the past.

A big thank you to the people of Dominion of Chaos. What a great bunch of people you all are and so many of you wound up in 1 allinace. You are all frinds and good fun people. Unknowen321 you are a sweet hart :-D

EOB: Thats right, the whole damn Empire, Warlords, Knights and Warriors of Brion. You are all friends and family members. I love you all guys and girls.

So im still in the game for a bit till the account get sold, but I will not be a great or active member of the game. If I get borred waiting for the sale I will look to end on a great big war and a massing. Till then I sit dormant and plodding along.

Good luck all of you, enjoy the game.
ID = 19920
Thor God Of War
Forum Irregular
Alliance: GtaeKeeperz
Race: Ancient
ID: 1908166

Re: To ill to play any more.

Hope you get well soon.
kurnous
Forum Irregular

Thor God Of War wrote:Hope you get well soon.

It would be hard to get any iller, and its not a life threatening illness, just a painfull illness :( Any way either way the treatment is going to make me beter, its just what treatment I can have to sort this out.

Account still for sale, and I have 1 offer.

Will be leaving the game this Saturday coming and handing the account over to the new owner.
ID = 19920
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

Sad to hear this, gather strenght and get well soon :-)
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Sad to see you leaving :( I hope you feel better very soon Kurn, and know you will be missed :(

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems, Kurnous. Although we weren't alliancemates for any great length of time, I always found you pleasant to converse with and an all-round good guy.

I wish you the speediest of recoveries.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
kurnous
Forum Irregular

Mordack wrote:I'm sorry to hear about your health problems, Kurnous. Although we weren't alliancemates for any great length of time, I always found you pleasant to converse with and an all-round good guy.

I wish you the speediest of recoveries.

We had some great chats about politics if I remember correctly?

Any way, all is not bad. I have the best weight loss programe in the galaxy. If I could bottle this and sell it you would not be watching weight watcher adverts on telly, you would be watching my adverts insted.

Really its true, I can eat what I like and still be lighter by next week :-D

So envy me a diet of chocolate and cakes (when im not to poorly to eat) :-D with no fear of weight loss :lol:
ID = 19920
IceBreaker
Forum Expert
Alliance: None (LoneWolf)
Race: Ascendet Ancient
ID: 1915676

Be good ... have fun .... enyoj life till its end ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: 69429
Trade Feedback: GoTo Feedback
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human
ID: 0

aud and i are so sad to see u go, hope all works out, keep us up to date on stuff, ya, this is only a game, but a game made better by u
Easy^ Rocks
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Im so sorry to hear about your bum if I could kiss it and make it better i would :smt047

You are one of my favorite people here I am :smt089 to see you go,but you know me Ill just be a pain in your but on msn :smt050
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
kurnous
Forum Irregular

MajorLeeHurts wrote:Im so sorry to hear about your bum if I could kiss it and make it better i would :smt047

You are one of my favorite people here I am :smt089 to see you go,but you know me Ill just be a pain in your but on msn :smt050

ROFLMAO =D> :lol: That was priceless my dear, thank you for those words, they were both kind and flipping funny :lol:
ID = 19920
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

:shock: Aw dude. Hope its not uber serious?

Well good luck my friend. You have been my commander the most times and one of the only commanders who ended up as my officer for a length of time.

Your the reason i joined OSL. :?

Well keep in contact. ;)
Was hopeing one day we would meet in battle. :-D but then you know what im like. :)

Take care my old friend
kurnous
Forum Irregular

God shornaal wrote::
Was hopeing one day we would meet in battle. :-D but then you know what im like. :)

I would have gladly battled till the end with you my frined. :-D It would have been glorious, well fought and flipping good fun as well. I am sad that will not happen now :( You would have been 1 of the best adversaries ever (i would not never have called you an enemy) :-D
ID = 19920
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

farewell Kurnous
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
kurnous
Forum Irregular

Well my account will be sold off later today, so I will be leaving the game later today as well :(

Its been a fun game, a god fight and meet some good people. Play hard, fight hard and have fun. If you cant do that your in the wrong game :-D
ID = 19920

Return to “Quitting....”