Unit production

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Unit production

Hey i'am new here :D
I was wondering about unit prouction per 24 hrs it's sooooooooo expensive does it keep increaseing in three's i mean last time i doled out ??K to uprgrade and i only got 3 extra troops per hour ?

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

yes i does same way with spy but spy is a hell o lost more
unit preduction does pay for its self over time. (it will not look like much after you start bringing in some more mony per turn)
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam

135,000 is not that much (which is how much it is for 28/24hrs)
Raconar
Forum Grunt

Right

And 165,000 isn't that much (which would upgrade me to 34 per day)

Of course as myFriend said...covert levels are a lot more expensive: once you get to level 7 good luck on getting the next level (1,536,000 naq.)...
Raconar,

EPA Main Page
Member of the EPA.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Re: Right

Raconar wrote:And 165,000 isn't that much (which would upgrade me to 34 per day)

Of course as myFriend said...covert levels are a lot more expensive: once you get to level 7 good luck on getting the next level (1,536,000 naq.)...

Belive me there are many ways to get there done once you figure out how all u have to do is align the peices and Boom u have the money 8)

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Valixion

That kind of money is not much, it may take a little time but dont work you will make that kinda money fast so time in the future
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

it increase 15,000 witht every upgrade hope that helps
nebulator

upgrades

yeah it goes up 15k and 3 troops every upgrade, and those spylevels ouch they double every time, 1.5 mil, 3 mil, 6.1 mil, 12,3 mil and so on , the most recent upgrade i mace set me back 565k for 112 or 115 per day
and remember if any one wants to join me...........
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

I'm going for the 1 million unit production upgrade soon :D
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Spykie wrote:I'm going for the 1 million unit production upgrade soon :D
im way over 1 mil ....u guis got to keep up....:P

btw...i wander who hase the bigest unit production........unit/day....upgread....
Savings Account
Forum Irregular
Race: Saver
ID: 1964218

I know that one person can claim to have the highest UP in both games.. I won't tell you who it is but last time I checked with him, his Quantam UP was 390 or so :wink: proabably on or around that mark in the main wave also.

New Account Fund - total savings to date - 140T
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

forgive_me wrote:
Spykie wrote:I'm going for the 1 million unit production upgrade soon :D
im way over 1 mil ....u guis got to keep up....:P

btw...i wander who hase the bigest unit production........unit/day....upgread....

I'm in quantum, you're not ;)

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”