Commander/Officer - Alliance Relationship still there!

Lord Khnum
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Chaos - Dominion
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Commander/Officer - Alliance Relationship still there!

Several mates of mine got pulled from the Legendary Alliance into the Dark Side Alliance when their commander was accepted into the Dark Side Alliance. Sounds like the Commander/Officer - Alliance relationship still exists in Quantum. I may be wrong but I thought I had read that this Comander pulling officers into their Alliance thing was eliminated??
It did not happen to me directly, I am my own commander right now, but it was a big topic while we were chatting online today. Players I know it happened to were:
Laser___ id=2142, Sandi Vaaj id=24015, and Mack Daddy id= 1158 (My son's player so I am certain of this one...)

They were members of the Legendary Alliance (or maybe Sandi Vaaj was in no Alliance at the time), then all 3 were pulled into the Dark Side Alliance when their Commnader Ximenes id=22617 was accepted into the Dark Side alliance.
Lord Khnum
God of the Mouthwaters of the Nile
Guardian of the Silt of the River
"When you think of Khnum, think of Dirt..."
Finis vitae sed non amoris - "Life ends but not love." from 'Solaris' 1961 Stanislaw Lem (1921-2006)
lilith
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
ID: 83233

Re: Commander/Officer - Alliance Relationship still there!

Actually I think Sandi applied for EK (I had a message in my inbox), but when I checked he was already in another alliance.
I got kicked from being self-Co when creating an alliance, I could become my own Co later though.
D3str0y3r
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Troops of Doom
Race: DeMoN
ID: 666

lilith wrote:Actually I think Sandi applied for EK (I had a message in my inbox), but when I checked he was already in another alliance.
I got kicked from being self-Co when creating an alliance, I could become my own Co later though.

give leadership to some1 else, become your own Co and then the guy who you gave leadership to, can make you leader back :-D
lilith
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
ID: 83233

D3str0y3r wrote:
lilith wrote:Actually I think Sandi applied for EK (I had a message in my inbox), but when I checked he was already in another alliance.

give leadership to some1 else, become your own Co and then the guy who you gave leadership to, can make you leader back :-D

What I meant was I could become my own Co without a problem, even though being alliance leader at that time.
I just got kicked when I created the alliance.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

ok - both those issues fixed...
no longer kicked on create.
officers no longer follow on commander accepting invite...

(i guess is missed those 2 scenarios....sorry :) )
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”