rank modifier

Suggest any improvements
Guardianx
Forum Irregular
Alliance: curently on the market
ID: 0

rank modifier

This should be changed. Small players in ascended like me cant steal alot of naq with those few turns we have. There are alot of peoples with alot of DMU out and no defence and we just cant attck them because of this modifier.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Re: rank modifier

Guardianx wrote:This should be changed. Small players in ascended like me cant steal alot of naq with those few turns we have. There are alot of peoples with alot of DMU out and no defence and we just cant attck them because of this modifier.

it goes the same way... but your the first to point out from the other end of the scale...

There is a large war on which is why a lot of them have low defence... if this was removed they would be able to hit you and keep destroying your military/assasins/covert

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Guardianx
Forum Irregular

TheRook wrote:
Guardianx wrote:This should be changed. Small players in ascended like me cant steal alot of naq with those few turns we have. There are alot of peoples with alot of DMU out and no defence and we just cant attck them because of this modifier.

it goes the same way... but your the first to point out from the other end of the scale...

There is a large war on which is why a lot of them have low defence... if this was removed they would be able to hit you and keep destroying your military/assasins/covert

TheRook

Alot of them had their defences at 0 even before the war
TheRook
Forum Addict

Guardianx wrote:
TheRook wrote:

TheRook

Alot of them had their defences at 0 even before the war

well then get yourself bigger by either trading for DMU or farm smaller people...

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)

cyberblade
Forum Regular
Alliance: Pi Allegiance

being small theres plenty of people to farm. you have as many turns as the next guy (more than those that are higherranked)-and you're protected from people like me because you're too small to hit. Just don't let the turns go to waste and you can grow like everyone else.

Or buy DMU from me...
Abahk4
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Aeon Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 1911232

how do you "buy" DMU, there's no trading system in ascended.
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Abahk4 wrote:how do you "buy" DMU, there's no trading system in ascended.

You send me resources on main, I sell my defense and let you hit me for DMU on ascended.
TheRook
Forum Addict

cyberblade wrote:
Abahk4 wrote:how do you "buy" DMU, there's no trading system in ascended.

You send me resources on main, I sell my defense and let you hit me for DMU on ascended.

you can check the cross server market for more info and prices.

TheRook

Guardianx
Forum Irregular

i dont want to buy DMU and its hard to find someone with 1+ tril naq for me. alot of people are statbuilders, so not a big income
Lord_of_Night
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Origin
Race: Ascended Alteran
ID: 1910713

I've been hit several times by a "small" player and i can't hit him back... this update should be reconsidered.

LoN
Defense-Forcefield
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Gladiators
Race: Ancient
ID: 44462

Lord_of_Night wrote:I've been hit several times by a "small" player and i can't hit him back... this update should be reconsidered.

LoN

seconded, i ask for an allowed strike back within 12-24h. without turns limits.
if someone attack a player bigger, it have to be know that the bigger can strike back and use all he's power
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Lord_of_Night wrote:I've been hit several times by a "small" player and i can't hit him back... this update should be reconsidered.

LoN

If you can't hit them back all it means is that they were massed before you logged on...

Just wait for them to grow and get them later. Don't worry-they were already massed.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Defense-Forcefield wrote:

LoN

if someone attack a player bigger, it have to be know that the bigger can strike back and use all he's power

Should go both ways tho, and I fully agree with you.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Lore wrote:
Defense-Forcefield wrote:

LoN

Should go both ways tho, and I fully agree with you.

As I already said-if you get to them first you will be able to mass them-if they're too small you're just too slow, and they were already massed.
Naminef
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TDD
ID: 65625

the rank modifier should go away completely.

all that it has done is forced anyone with a fair amount of planets to zero out a couple of their stats in order to stay lower ranked.

This has made CSs even more useless than they already were and it also made the sabotage attack useless since nobody keeps weapons on their account unless they are online and attacking.

this modifier is abused unlike anything else in the game and it needs to go away.

Return to “Suggestions”