Ombudsman/envy's case

Ombudsman Case Archives
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Ombudsman/envy's case

As I have now been elected ombudsman, please do not hesitate to contact me with any or all your concerns. You will get a quicker response, if you pm me, but I will check this forum on a regular basis.

Thank You,

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Re: Ombudsman

Complain towards Buck

Folowing warning Isseud towards me

buck wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
"But u already are talking to a wall cus I dont give a crap from what ur saying right now idiot"

Abuseing anouther user.

In red is my post my complain goes as folowed. I was warned for the word idiot Witch isn't filtered nor has diffrent meanings as folowed ->

1 A foolish or stupid person.
2 A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers.

Idiot isn't a abusive word.

Folowing warning Isseud towards me (2)

buck wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
"than ur clearly blind cus ur twisting my posts cus ur such a moron"

Rule : c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin colour, religion or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums their selves.

I've been warned for the word Moron Witch also isn't filtered nor Abusive

1. A stupid person; a dolt.
2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education.

This is my complain also as Buck said it was hes oppinion and for my understanding since when can a mod use hes "personal oppinion towards a forums user" without the mod team itself.

See here ->

buck wrote:
Envy wrote:
buck wrote:
Envy wrote:Abusing ? with what Buck ? the words arent filterd so it isnt my fault.

the words are not filtered, but the way the words are put together is there to abuse/insult anouther member of the community.

Well I dont see it as a abusive line , merely as a reaction on hes post , every person can look diffrent to each post.

A reaction to his post yes, but in my eyes it is an insult, I'm letting you both off with just 1 warning if you cease posting.

If you would like to contest said post, Contact Pianomutt who will look into it for you.

Envy*
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Ombudsman

Envy,

I read the forum thread in question, and recommended that both warnings were correct...for you and for perga. I furthermore pointed out your concerns that his siggy was out of bounds. I believe you allowed yourself to get way to personal in a place where it really wasn't needed.

I suggest taking a break from the forum for a good hour or so. However, I will not dispute Buck's call beyond him, as it is valid.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Case Archives”