Fading away

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Fading away

3 years have passed since I as a young noob came to SGW to make his path in the history of it. I can say that i got known in SGW with both good and bad things. Sadly the book has come to its final chapter and i can see the last page allready. In SGW i got to meet so many friends that my msn is crowded but i never regretted being here and walking most of the path that i walked. I started out as a young lad in the TA where i learned most of my lessons in SGW. TA was a family and i enjoyed most of my time in an alliance there. Creating TATS with that was a dream comming true and its good to see that TATS is still around. After that i joined Alpha for a short period. I had my fun there and probly would have stayed there if RL issues didnt pop up and made me temporary depart from the game. I joined TF and grew there to a tactical member who was not affraid of the ongoing bullying in the game. The CoP-CiA war was fought and after that i was still around. I joined DDE fought there for a certain time under command of SGW Pimp REK and can say i am proud to have served under him. Then i joined The Triad after a request to join em was made. I created their training alliance The Darklighters but even there i coudnt get satisfied with my needs in SGW. My needs were to mass mass and mass wich i did on a daily base for the last 3 months. The only one able to satisfie that need was my friends in TLE. I joined em and after a while became the second in command over The Gladiators. Now the TJP - FUALL war came around the corner and i wish i could see it to an end. However this soldier is getting to rusty in this game and he cant keep up with all new updates and ways of fighting. My motot always was when putting down the weapons of battle i'll be the one standing however this time this soldier lost the battle. I have always lived up for my ideals in SGW and never had a problem telling people how i though of em. I had my fights with the biggest legends in SGW aswell as ingame as out of the game wise.

I wish i could thank every single person i met in SGW but that would take me another year to do and i just wanna departe from here as soon as my mothership is ready for one last cruise through the galaxy back ot earth.

First of all i wanna thank Manetheren for bringing me to this game. Without him i would still be stuck in Ohtador fighting round after round.

2ndly everyone in the TAF i have served, fought, laughed and cried with you will never be forgotten and are part of most of my SGW memories.

Mato: You showed me what fun was mate and i am glad to have served right under your command aiding u where was possible.

Blahh: My sgw daddy i learned a lot from. Dad do your son proud and show em who the Blahhmonstah is.

Nimras: My officer for 2 years. Keep it up mate and dont let people drive u crazy. You know what your capable off and i know one day you will get the glory you deserve so badly.

Minx: My love keep safe in SGW i will miss fighting with u. But youll never dissapear for me ;)

AuraX: My TDL love who always cheers me up i will keep in touch ;)

PK: SGW's hottest babe enjoyed every single minute with her as well as ingame as out of the game. I will miss the fun we had but MSN/Teamspeak will surely bring more fun. :-D

Pianomutt: Mate you were my best friend in SGW the fun we had and the things we did. I will still chat you up ;)

Jenny: Always we have fought on the different sides of the fence. Always we were a team and as expected when u speak up u get nailed. I am glad to have fought against you in the game and served with u on the forums. Keep it up Jen you know you have my support.

Shrek: My ogre, my secret squirrel how can i ever forget the green monster in the swamp i happely spand time talking with u and farting around :P

Rhett: We had our past but no matter what happened the last few weeks were pure fun on msn and teamspeak.

Geisha: Even though as mod here i did u wrong on occassion we still have fun on TS and MSN

TDL/TL/TLD/TG: It was a honor to have fought with you in sgw keep it up and dont let the political banter take u out

TJP: Become victorious in this war!!!!

Smooshable: only 2 words come in mind 1 i will filter myself: <self modded> U ;)

Jack: I hope the smell of smoosh his janus will keep u drowzy thinking logical and treating people equally is just a thing you dont know about

I will mention more people as i cruise through my memories of SGW keep in mind its 3 active years of memories and it will take me time to mention everyone i want to.
Last edited by FreeSpirit on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Azarak
Forum Intermediate

Re: Fading away

:( Sad to see you go mate. Only really gotten to know you past couple of months but always been a good guy and been able to have sensible disucssions ignoring alliances and anything else game related.

Game has lost another good player and the forums lose another member and also a member who was a good mood.

Keep in touch and best of luck with whatever you do in the future.
I am no longer a regular forum poster – PM ingame or catch me on msn if need be.

au revoir
-Ross/Azarak
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

You can't leave...period........I will not allow it.
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
makelovenotwar
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TÅTS
Race: Asgard
ID: 12753

FREESPIRIT!!!

Its hard, I know.

But there are more important things in life.

Hope I will still talk to you mate.

<33333
Wolfe
Fledgling Forumer

dang another one leaves... pritty soon i might be one of the most ancient people of this game,.... dare i say it i might have to leave myself :shock: nah thats just folly....

well good luck to u freespirt and may the real world be awesome
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

*humps freespirits leg and doesnt let go*

DONT YOU DARE LEAVE!!!!

*puppy dog eyes*

on second thoughts...

*gets PK to do puppy dog eyes instead*

You'll be missed :(
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Mistress_Minx
Forum Grunt

WTH wes, ur not going now, me and bill wont allow it. We will kidnap you and make u play still.

Im going to miss having someone to mass with, youve taught me so much in such a short time and i loves ya for it.

I very much doubt you will be away for long as we all know that you thrive on massing and the drama....I think youll still be part of it all at least on msn.

Youve set a high standard for us to follow and I hope we will all make you proud xx

Mira
Forum Newbie
Alliance: YggDrasil
Race: Tollan
ID: 37248

Its a sad day for SGW, you will be missed mate :(

But i wish you all good in RL and take care.
Xeen
Forum Irregular

GL, FS have fun with your SGW hollidays.

I will expect you back cos addiction is addiction :lol:
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Xeen wrote:GL, FS have fun with your SGW hollidays.

I will expect you back cos addiction is addiction :lol:

The day 3 particular people dissapear from the mod and admin staff is the day my sgw account will come off vac mode.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
LTC
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Dark Stalkers
Race: <3NANOTI!<3
ID: 33391

No mentioning the LTC?

THATS WRONG!
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

:smt009 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt009
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

I'll have your first born son for this!
I forbid you to leave! -_-
You are denied quitting privileges due to being one of the few remaining epic non-nubj players of this game.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

M8 i am going to lock and delete this thread soon if you dont post your not leaving.

I am helping everyone here to make sure you dont leave damn it idiot/jerk what else i can think of that dont break rules or filter dont leave.

NO DONT LEAVE.
Mistress_Minx
Forum Grunt

we start a petition to make him not quit?
we nag at him on msn?
gang up on him

Return to “Quitting....”