scamed for 5.6mill UU

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: scamed for 5.6mill UU

FEARLESS wrote:that's just dirty playing. :?

what?
to pay other to be massed
agreed
he deserve that
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Paying people to mass someone is always silly, specially someone in the same alliance.

Not saying it wasnt a scam, by technical definition it is, personally i would have gotten my alliance mate to sell his defence pet paid, then get him to rebuy and hit him 10 times, (- thats a mass ) and bing bang bong, no longer a scam. - Not really worth 5 mil uu , but you get what you pay the person for. You'd have been better off getting a bigger friend to do it for you,

No matter how you look at this, paying someone to mass their alliance friend is just foolish, they cant do it, as they would loose their possition in the alliance, however as a friend of that person they would happily take your resources to stop him getting massed, (like a pre-emptive strike) by making a scam yes but the community in its wisdom doesnt consider everything be definition to fall under the same rule.

Good luck with real life.
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

i love how fuall is all like its all fair in a war game but if it hapened to them they would be **Filtered** a nd complaining
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Game Over
Forum Elite

Almost38 wrote:i love how fuall is all like its all fair in a war game but if it hapened to them they would be **Filtered** a nd complaining

Well it would never happen to us because
1. We wouldn't hire someone else to mass someone...
2. We wouldn't be dumb enough to hire someone to mass their own ally...

thanks for your worthless comment anyway...
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

i ment **Filtered** about the scamming since this is what the thread is about u guys complain when u get scammed but when u scam some1 its perfectly fine
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”