Nimras and his job

Ombudsman Case Archives
Guardianx
Forum Irregular
Alliance: curently on the market
ID: 0

Nimras and his job

Nimras wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=128&p=1416671#p1416671.

b. Replies
Replies will be considered spam if they do not contribute to the discussion of the topic. This may include off topic posting or an excessive number of posts that contain nothing more than emoticons or small words such as ‘lol’. While it is appropriate to indicate something is amusing, drowning out a whole thread with such posts makes it hard to follow for all users.

Consequence:
A polite note from a moderator will be issued requesting the user cut down the amount of irrelevant posts. Repeat offenders will be given one warning point.

i just got a warning because of this. i want it removed, because i didnt deserve it
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: Nimras and his job

It was well deserved...

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Guardianx
Forum Irregular

i was banned for 14 days. I didnt wrote anything so insulting, that i should be banned. i want punishment for nimras
Eternity
Fledgling Forumer

Guardianx wrote:i was banned for 14 days. I didnt wrote anything so insulting, that i should be banned. i want punishment for nimras

You fail to specify what, why and when.
Silly, silly person. Be more specific.
Rules are rules and a warning is a warning, whether your words are 'so insulting' or not.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

Guardianx wrote:i was banned for 14 days. I didnt wrote anything so insulting, that i should be banned. i want punishment for nimras

You received a ban right after I got you unbanned....you didn't even last 12 hours.

Also, the ban was warranted, as you can imagine I made inquires to attempt to get you unbanned again. I highly suggest that you try and be quiet on forums for awhile, as eventually they will perma ban you again...and I won't be able to stop it next time.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Guardianx
Forum Irregular

you know i didnt deserved that ban. you saw why i recevied that warnings. look at nimrass posts and im sure you will find a ton of spaming and stuff, for wich he should be banned

someone should tell nimras that debating isnt spaming, but the problem is that he is always right
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

stop whinning, it was a well deserved warning deal with it

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Guardianx
Forum Irregular

Skunky wrote:stop whinning, it was a well deserved warning deal with it

stop spaming this thread
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Guardianx wrote:
Skunky wrote:stop whinning, it was a well deserved warning deal with it

stop spaming this thread

stating my opinion,

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Thade
Forum Elite
Alliance: Devil's Brigade
Race: Expendable
ID: 1940484

Edit: Hadn't read the revised rules...skunky you may want to check those as well. :)
Listed here. Guardian I was just trying to give you some good advice...whatever.
Last edited by Thade on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guardianx
Forum Irregular

you have just broke a rule in ombudsman corner. you are not alowed to post here
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

actually, thade is posting as a user... he has no modding powers outside the chaos section...

(and this post is not direct part of the topic in this thread, thus it should be ok...)
if it isnt ok, just toss a zergling or something at us pianomutt, and we'll try to remember not to post here again...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Eternity
Fledgling Forumer

Thade wrote:Edit: Hadn't read the revised rules...skunky you may want to check those as well. :)
Listed here. Guardian I was just trying to give you some good advice...whatever.

No one with less than 2 brain cells reads those threads, Thade.
Shame, really.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

This isn't going anywhere, the ban was warranted.
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Case Archives”