definition of

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Re: definition of

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Why don't you go and make war. I hear you're good at that. Go and make war, and leave the big, incomprehensible forum mechanics alone. Have fun, play the game!
Or make an effort next time you come and try to accuse people of things. ;) People appreciate the effort, not the accusation itself.

@PoT: Tell me, please.. is there anything constructive to be said in response to the raving rants of radical rascals? Really..

Hey i loved the little rascals especially alfalfa.

@gaurdianx: why don't you dig up some dirt on me, should not be too hard with some forty posts or so to dig through. oh please find my faults. :lol:
Guardianx
Forum Irregular
Alliance: curently on the market
ID: 0

Brown XIII wrote:
Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Why don't you go and make war. I hear you're good at that. Go and make war, and leave the big, incomprehensible forum mechanics alone. Have fun, play the game!
Or make an effort next time you come and try to accuse people of things. ;) People appreciate the effort, not the accusation itself.

@PoT: Tell me, please.. is there anything constructive to be said in response to the raving rants of radical rascals? Really..

Hey i loved the little rascals especially alfalfa.

@gaurdianx: why don't you dig up some dirt on me, should not be too hard with some forty posts or so to dig through. oh please find my faults. :lol:

you are just some stupid mod or you want to become their pet. why dont you use your real account coward
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

last time we checked, that is a real account... also, some people have different personalities on their different accounts... also, even if he were to use his other personality (and account), it would make no difference... there's nothing to mass there either...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

good old zeth...

@gardspinx: i chatted with brown 13 and his ingame is minimal, enough so that my inactive account could spy on it.....

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”