Moderators hungry on giving out warnings for lame reasons?

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Moderators hungry on giving out warnings for lame reasons?

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Brown XIII wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
Wolf359 wrote:Firstly, justify your comments.....

1. Provide examples of 'mod hunger'.

2. Define 'lame reasons'.

I know thats directed to someone else but couldnt help but say something.

I was warned for spamming...
The warning was unjustifiable, I beleived that a topic was still very active within the community and the punishment for the Mod was not there, old topic was locked, so I created a new one because the old topic was not done.

I get warned for spamming....

I think thats a bit unfair and wrong. Yet when asked to apeal the warning, I was turned down the second I proposed it.

So tell me, Mods are very hungry for warning people. They want to silience those that stand for what is right.

or maybe you have delusions of reality.

Or maybe you should say something more intelligant in your posts?

[-( not going to happen. so quit your griping.
Guardianx
Forum Irregular
Alliance: curently on the market
ID: 0

Nimras wrote:
Guardianx wrote:lets sit on a few mods accounts until they leave the game and we will see if they will start doing their job fair

Lol m8 tbh if people started honouring the rules this might never be a issue but meh you wont listen.

why would people honour the rules, when you mod cant honour them for 1 hour
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Guardianx wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Guardianx wrote:lets sit on a few mods accounts until they leave the game and we will see if they will start doing their job fair

Lol m8 tbh if people started honouring the rules this might never be a issue but meh you wont listen.

Sorry, I didn't catch that.. did you actually mention the rules? You? :o

Brown XIII: :lol: Quit working up Tetris.. he's radical enough as it is. :P
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Guardianx wrote:
Nimras wrote:

M8 for one i haven't once broken a rule here. 2 when i post as a user like now i arent a mod.

If i had i would have a warning to my name or more in my whole time in this forum have i never recieved 1 single warning. And since i became mod have i still not recieved 1 single warning. Maybe because i dont break rules so i can be warned ever thought of that?? Think about it for a bit and then start your self not to break a few simple rules.
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

I might have a better idea ... turn the tables and sit on some forum user accounts that annoy me? How about that?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Guardianx
Forum Irregular

Nimras wrote:
Guardianx wrote:
Nimras wrote:

M8 for one i haven't once broken a rule here. 2 when i post as a user like now i arent a mod.

If i had i would have a warning to my name or more in my whole time in this forum have i never recieved 1 single warning. And since i became mod have i still not recieved 1 single warning. Maybe because i dont break rules so i can be warned ever thought of that?? Think about it for a bit and then start your self not to break a few simple rules.

you didnt get a warning, because your a mod. oh and the only thing you know how to do is to give a warning to someone that didnt do anything wrong. you warned me for spamming, when you have spammed half of GC
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

deni wrote:

I might have a better idea ... turn the tables and sit on some forum user accounts that annoy me? How about that?

*Flips The Table*

Lets all just get Jacks id and sit on him 8)
Nimras
Forum Addict

deni wrote:

Lol Deni i have officers he wanna sit on now because he claims i dont listen when he breaks the rules. Maybe you should include officers as well ;).
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Nimras wrote:
deni wrote:

Lol Deni i have officers he wanna sit on now because he claims i dont listen when he breaks the rules. Maybe you should include officers as well ;).

:lol:

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Nimras
Forum Addict

Guardianx wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Guardianx wrote:
Nimras wrote:

you didnt get a warning, because your a mod. oh and the only thing you know how to do is to give a warning to someone that didnt do anything wrong. you warned me for spamming, when you have spammed half of GC

M8 you clearly dont understand the rules and you clearly also show you didnt read the topic.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*hails the twins in raucous laughter*
Thade
Forum Elite
Alliance: Devil's Brigade
Race: Expendable
ID: 1940484

Do warnings taste like cookies? is that why mods are hungry to give them out? maybe I should give some more warnings if they taste like cookies...I mean who doesn't like cookies?
Guardianx
Forum Irregular

_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
deni wrote:

*Flips The Table*

you want jack's id, i have it

id=6650
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Guardianx wrote:
_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
deni wrote:

*Flips The Table*

you want jack's id, i have it

id=6650

*points to this thread*

AGA is no longer here on these forums...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”