question for jack (chuckle)

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano
ID: 0

question for jack (chuckle)

i got bored, so i read through the banned users thing. then i saw this:

Jack wrote:
Nimras wrote:FuzzyBear is banned 14 days for recieving a third warning because he spammed and claimed to be REK.

Fuzzy is upgraded to a permaban, cause I don't like trolls.

all i can do is laugh :lol:
im just curious what he did to cause you not to like trolls lol
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Re: question for jack (chuckle)

He gave Fuzzy Bears a bad name! :-D

P.S. Who does like Trolls?
Image ImageImageImage
ramen07
Forum Expert

i for one dont like trolls but why would a troll mother name her kid Fuzzy Bear? im pretty sure trolls are the farthest thing from fuzzy :D
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

ramen07 wrote:i for one dont like trolls but why would a troll mother name her kid Fuzzy Bear? im pretty sure trolls are the farthest thing from fuzzy :D

Maybe that's the reason for his forum antics. :lol:
Image ImageImageImage
ramen07
Forum Expert

Jack wrote:Broked every rule in the book. :smt045

wow :o thats quite a bit of antics in a few posts (assuming Jack got him in time, which i do assume cuz i dont believe all them ppls hatin on Jack)

:smt023
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

ramen07 wrote:
Jack wrote:Broked every rule in the book. :smt045

wow :o thats quite a bit of antics in a few posts (assuming Jack got him in time, which i do assume cuz i dont believe all them ppls hatin on Jack)

:smt023

lol actually i asked for him to be permbanned and tried to talk to jack and jack later took it to the right people as i don't have time lol on holiday so i dont mind he has a permban.

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”