joke of the millenium so far...

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

joke of the millenium so far...

1st we had global warming being caused by man and now its turned out that a lack of sunspots has given us the coolest year for the past 5 years, the powers that be again pull the wool over the peoples eyes and say global cooling is also caused by carbon dioxide...i mean...WTH do they take us for?!

thats a rhetorical question and not meant to be answered because i know what they think of us and we fall far short of their definition of human being, we are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down the line!

sigh, peoples ignorance and complete lack of understanding of the game thats played out in front of them is truly staggering to behold!!!

:? :? :? :?

google snow storms in kenya.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: joke of the millenium so far...

Indeed, Global warming is a joke, lots of scientist have voiced their doubts on the given cause of the problem.

Humans just ain't that significant on a global scale.

Al Gore was exposed for what he is, a big fat liar.

An inconvenient truth he say's, how about An inconvenient lie.

And they have now flip flopped and are calling it climate change!!!

They keep us fighting an impossible battle.

Bait and switch. Classic.

Welcome to Ingsoc.

P.s. Watch out for climate cops coming to a home near you, SOON.

What a joke.....
{The Legion Of Outer Haven}
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Brocov

I don't think the question is whether or not global warming is real, or whether we are even causing it.

I think what we all want to know is what kind of world will we live in, where the quality of life could have been salvaged ahead of time by making a simple choice to prevent our fears from being fully realised,.

In either case, whether we turn out to be right about global warming or wrong. I think we can all agree the cost of not doing anything is much greater than the cost of indulging in this so-dubbed global delusion.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

dont get me wrong, i'm not saying we should do nothing, we do have an obligation to keep the place clean (an understatement, i know), i just wish they would stop lying about global warming and cooling.

-David Icke
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular

...Seriously? Haven't any of you seen The Day After Tomorrow?

It shocks me still that people don't realise that there is absolutely nothing standing in the way of another ice age hitting us, aside from time. For all we can claim, global warming is either a symptom or catalyst for the next ice age.

Truth is we don't really know yet. But I'm hopeful that at some point the climate will reset, and that we will survive that event.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

the day after tomorrow (tho an entertaining film) is full of myths as is al gores film "an inconvenient truth" (which btw, he was sued for).

if global warming is a result of mans carbon footprint, then please explain to me how come the ice caps on mars are reseeding at a much faster rate than they are here on earth, and please explain to me how a couple of saturn's moons which were once solid balls of ice, have liquefied in so short a space of time.

what you people have to realize is that we (man) have been living on planet earth in a time of relative calm in respect to the planets weather, terrestrial and cosmic events such as meteor/asteroid strikes, volcanic eruptions, ice ages and earthquakes.

i've seen many programs on the subject and it wasn't to long ago that we had mini ice ages, the dark ages went threw such an event and if memory serves, the temp dropped by upto 10 degrees (but don't quote me on that figure).

earths past has been anything but tranquil and to blame all of earths climate problems on man is very wrong.

-David Icke
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular

[KMA]Avenger wrote:the day after tomorrow (tho an entertaining film) is full of myths

I seriously doubt they would base an entire movie about something as serious as climate change, on 'myth'. An classifying the best example to date of sudden catastrophic climate change and it's affects on the world as nothing more than 'myth' is very arrogant and I don't commend your argument for saying something like that.

as is al gores film "an inconvenient truth" (which btw, he was sued for).

I have yet to mention that movie, an seeing how passionate you are about it makes me regret ever have renting the damn thing. I don't place much stalk in what present or ex-politicians have to say about anything. An using one terrible example of a man using global warming as a means to not only make money but to spread fear in the form of awareness is also not going to earn your argument any merit.

if global warming is a result of mans carbon footprint, then please explain to me how come the ice caps on mars are reseeding at a much faster rate than they are here on earth and please explain to me how a couple of saturn's moons which were once solid balls of ice, have liquefied in so short a space of time.

I'm not sure if it's general knowledge or not but, I believe there is a figure floating around about how the entire solar system heats up by 10% every million years or so. Your right that man doesn't have that much of an impact, but I hope your not saying we haven't contributed at all. Because it's a little late in the game to be copping out and saying there is no way global warming is a product of our way of living.

what you people have to realize is that we (man) have been living on planet earth in a time of relative calm in respect to the planets weather, terrestrial and cosmic events such as meteor/asteroid strikes, volcanic eruptions, ice ages and earthquakes.

An apparently what you have YET to realise is that, it's no longer possible to underestimate man or his impact on his planet. It's called pollution, an regardless of whether you've picked up a book in the last 50 years or not, doesn't mean you can pretend that man isn't in some form or another tied to the well-being of the climate and quality of living for all life on this planet. But perhaps it's a conclusion your not willing to craft an argument strong enough to support.

i've seen many programs on the subject and it wasn't to long ago that we had mini ice ages, the dark ages went threw such an event and if memory serves, the temp dropped by upto 10 degrees (but don't quote me on that figure).

I would hardly call mini anything similar to what I was referencing in my previous post. An Ice Age is in every sense, for 90% of all life above and below the water an extinction level event. Granted I know life was hell back in the medieval period but, I'd hardly classify those two events as one and the same, on any scale.

earths past has been anything but tranquil and to blame all of earths climate problems on man is very wrong.

Agreed. An when I actually blame us all for everything that goes wrong on this planet or in the solar system I'm sure that argument will apply to me. But considering I have never stated anything close to that, it's pretty off-base for you to speak as an authority on the mater, of anyone being right or wrong. Considering the fore-mentioned holes and lack of stability in your current argument and way of thinking.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

firstly, i never claimed i was an authority on anything...if i was, i would be making allot more money than i am!
what i am is educated enough to make those statements, its your choice whether you choose to go look for yourself or not but when you hear the same things over and over and coming from different sources, then it becomes that much harder to ignore or debunk.

and 2ndly, i have already stated (which should go without saying because i presume we all want a clean planet) that man needs to stop polluting and killing his environment, but you need to realize what the global politicians are saying, they want to tax CO2, they want us to buy credits from the world bank so we can breath :shock:

politicians are saying that CO2 is causing climate change, i'm not saying this...they are saying this!

and yes, the day after tomorrow is a myth, why do i know its a myth? because i've heard climatologists and weather experts say so :wink:

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Existence is a myth.
Why bother?
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Lois Lane wrote:Existence is a myth.
Why bother?

it is not a myth...i think therefore i am!

i have loves, hopes, fears and dreams (just like all of us) and that tells me i exist.

why bother? because i have 3 sons and they have the god given right to love, hope, fear and dream just like i do :wink:

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”