greeting fellow goa'uld

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: greeting fellow goa'uld

ernest wrote:Don't apologize cause instead of massing you she wants you to be isolated from your group so she masses your GROUP NOT YOU.Tealuc You're coward cause you won't do as you say cause you mass people who didn't do any thing so i therefore call you a coward for hitting noobs and others who did nothing to you. When the time comes you'll suffer my wrath you sholva/coward/imbecile TEALUC/DUMMY!!

Well, I actually massed strongest members of his alliance. If that makes me a coward, then I laugh at you.

Johauna

PS: Why is whole your alliance except guy with nothing to lose in perg? :lol: Coward.. ;)
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

You're a coward cause you don't attack him and prove your case but you mass people who didn't even talk to you or do any thing to you, so that makes you a coward.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

ernest wrote:You're a coward cause you don't attack him and prove your case but you mass people who didn't even talk to you or do any thing to you, so that makes you a coward.

OOC: A person represents his/her alliance. If they allow their members to act like idiots, then they accept their risk of being massed. I won't waste attack turns on someone who has NOTHING to destroy. So kindly shut up finally.

Teal'auc
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
lordernest
Forum Elite

Oh and what are you're going to do ? Nothing of course to me but to my alliance oh i forgot you can't anymore.Plus you're just a dumbass you sholva for giving such stupid ansewer.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

ernest wrote:Oh and what are you're going to do ? Nothing of course to me but to my alliance oh i forgot you can't anymore.Plus you're just a dumbass you sholva for giving such stupid ansewer.

Your account is CRAP and NOT worth my attack turns. So stop attention seeking. I'm looking for actual defences or something worth destroying when somoene is talking crap like you. :lol:

Teal'auc
lordernest
Forum Elite

I've been modded!
Last edited by DaDigi on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: modded for rule 5b violation

- Lord Ernest
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

ernest wrote:<modded>

Yeah, reporting you to moderators for insults... ;)

Teal'auc
Last edited by DaDigi on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: modded quote
lordernest
Forum Elite

So now you're going to cry like the baby you are?

- Lord Ernest
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

ernest wrote:So now you're going to cry like the baby you are?

Well, you broke forum rules (yet again). I'm fed off from your behaviour. One only has that much patience.

Teal'auc
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
angrykid wrote:then i am sorry if what i said offended you

p.s. defense is an s not a c

Well, calling me a coward who never mass and just talks does offend me. As long as you never say that again and stand by your apology, I'll leave you and your alliance alone.

Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 114,475,909,829 Ranked: 16

I think that itself says it all - I'm massing a lot. :P

Johauna

PS: English is not my native language, so i am bound to make mistakes from time to time. Let me know when you learn Czech, so I can critize you as well... :lol:

no need T, the correct spelling of defence is in fact with a c and not an s. The s is only used by americans, but is in fact incorrect ;)
anderos
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Empire of Anderos
Race: System Lord/Ori (AG)

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:OOC: A person represents his/her alliance. If they allow their members to act like idiots, then they accept their risk of being massed. I won't waste attack turns on someone who has NOTHING to destroy. So kindly shut up finally.

Teal'auc

Yeah, ernest for some reason I do happen to agree with this. If what you are saying is roll playing its gone too far, I was the one to get massed by her not you but I rebuilt. Im not as angry at her as you are ernest Im more welling to move on then most people are. Oh, and leave Teal'auc out of any of your anti-Tok'ra speeches, she too powerful (never thought a Goa'uld would say that?) I dont want to feel the power of her armies again. You two really need to drop this and move on.

Im still a loyal Goa'uld so dont let that fool you.
System Lord -Lord Anderos, me
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

anderos wrote:Yeah, ernest for some reason I do happen to agree with this. If what you are saying is roll playing its gone too far, I was the one to get massed by her not you but I rebuilt. Im not as angry at her as you are ernest Im more welling to move on then most people are. Oh, and leave Teal'auc out of any of your anti-Tok'ra speeches, she too powerful (never thought a Goa'uld would say that?) I dont want to feel the power of her armies again. You two really need to drop this and move on.

Im still a loyal Goa'uld so dont let that fool you.

Well, it's too late for that. Ernest came too far with his smack talk, he went yet again beyond RP'ing.

I won't be leaving him alone. However, anyone who leaves him and his alliance is not going to be hit, as I see that they are not supporting his misbehaviour.

Teal'auc
Ash
Forum Addict

sigh well he was off ppt today, for a little bit enough for him to lose a fair bit of weapons. simply because he's begun running his mouth again, insult just about anyone, plus was bored when i stumbled across him while i was farming.
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Ash wrote:sigh well he was off ppt today, for a little bit enough for him to lose a fair bit of weapons. simply because he's begun running his mouth again, insult just about anyone, plus was bored when i stumbled across him while i was farming.

He's in pergatory. I cannot hit him or go there. Plus the amount of weapons and men he has for destroying is not worth of the effort for me.

Teal'auc
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

I thought he stopped personal insults and said he wouldn't do so again...
Hmmm, it looks like that since he made himself be kicked from his last alliance, his behaviour crossed line again...

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”