Which team do you support [real football]?

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: Which team do you support [real football]?

Oh I read it, thank you for such an enlightening post. One which barely warrants a response in my humble opinion.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Diamond Dust wrote:Oh I read it, thank you for such an enlightening post. One which barely warrants a response in my humble opinion.

right ok.... whatever you think mate... :shock:
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

The whole arguement about the SPL is pointless, it is by far one of the weakest leagues in Europe, im sure Celtic and Rangers would make okay mid table teams in the premier league, I use to follow the SPL week in week out but its gotten so poor theres no point. Im a Chelsea fan and the only player i would even think about buying off either of those teams is Mcgeady, no class anywere else on either team.
Its pointless as well to argue what team is better as they both play awful teams every week, hard to choose which one is better in my opinion

Again back on topic, think i mentioned im a chelsea fan, loving the start to the prem league :-D

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

ROMA for the win :lol:
Spoiler
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

if you want real entertainment then watch conference football. when carlisle were down there a few years back it was some of the most enjoyable football i've seen, not classy or fancy but good fun and they kick the crap out of each other too lol

the scottish league is poor as are the majority of scottish teams because of the lack of money.

to settle one point;
football and rugby football are technically the same. they started as one and became two when some teams started using their hands aswell as their feet. this was when the first real rules were made and when the two sports started :P

and i have seen a little gaelic football on tv and it's mad!! lol
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

Lord Coyle wrote:The whole arguement about the SPL is pointless, it is by far one of the weakest leagues in Europe, im sure Celtic and Rangers would make okay mid table teams in the premier league, I use to follow the SPL week in week out but its gotten so poor theres no point. Im a Chelsea fan and the only player i would even think about buying off either of those teams is Mcgeady, no class anywere else on either team.
Its pointless as well to argue what team is better as they both play awful teams every week, hard to choose which one is better in my opinion

Again back on topic, think i mentioned im a chelsea fan, loving the start to the prem league :-D

couldn't be more wrong the spl have some of the best keepers in Britain and rangers defence is strong as the rest of there game

rangers have beat the best teams of any leauge
andell
Forum Elite
Alliance: HVE

AIK
this is our year :D
Sparta Prag-supporter: "Liverpool came here with 4000 men and ran, AIK Stockholm came with 500 and fought"
AIK-WE ARE EVERYWHERE!
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Aberdeen is gonna take the scotish tittle this year they have been waiting for ever :smt047
Spoiler
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Snipes wrote:
couldn't be more wrong the spl have some of the best keepers in Britain and rangers defence is strong as the rest of there game

teams beat other teams all the time, football requires consistancy, Rangers couldnt play week in week out in top flight football to the same standard as the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea. they would manage a similar position to the likes of everton
andell
Forum Elite
Alliance: HVE

moses of romania wrote:Aberdeen is gonna take the scotish tittle this year they have been waiting for ever :smt047

AIK is more then likely to win the the double this year :-D last time we won the allsvenskan was in 98 and the cup 99 so it's about damn time :smt047
Sparta Prag-supporter: "Liverpool came here with 4000 men and ran, AIK Stockholm came with 500 and fought"
AIK-WE ARE EVERYWHERE!
~Snipez~
Forum Addict

Aesthetics of Hate wrote:
Snipes wrote:

teams beat other teams all the time, football requires consistancy, Rangers couldnt play week in week out in top flight football to the same standard as the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea. they would manage a similar position to the likes of everton

if rangers went to the premiership we would need 2 years and we would be winning it :-D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Snipes wrote:
Snipes wrote:

if rangers went to the premiership we would need 2 years and we would be winning it :-D

LOL just LOL
Rangers defense does well in SPL, thats the only place the do well, i dont believe they do anything in Europe nowadays?!

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Q Man
blarney stone

Lord Coyle wrote:
Snipes wrote:
Snipes wrote:

LOL just LOL
Rangers defense does well in SPL, thats the only place the do well, i dont believe they do anything in Europe nowadays?!

agreed, the SPL isn't up to scratch, i'd much rather watch the irish leauge any day.

All the spl players have this belief they're in a real leauge like the premiership or la liga, but when it comes down to it their teams just can't cut it!

and only having two teams that win year in, year out gets kind of boring!

nearly all other national leauges have much more competitive title clashes!
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
~Snipez~
Forum Addict

wow no rangers dont do much in Europe just the final 2 seasons ago lmao and our defence is good against any team and the irish league dont make me laugh are you serious
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Snipes wrote:wow no rangers dont do much in Europe just the final 2 seasons ago lmao and our defence is good against any team and the irish league dont make me laugh are you serious

lol the irish league is awful, i admit that, its just more competitive is all he was saying, which makes for a lil more entertainment.
lol i really have never seen Rangers stand up to a good team in Europe.
Im not a celtic or rangers fan but if i was to back one or the two in Europe, my money would be on Celtic to do more, they look a better team

Return to “Sports Section”