cost of upgrading max natural energy capacity

Suggest any improvements
scben
Fledgling Forumer

cost of upgrading max natural energy capacity

ok i have been playing for a while doing well i think and have a good max energy capacity. however i can't buy anything now with my energy at max i always have to wait a while for the life forces to get up high enough. this is very annoying i know we want to take the game slow but this is just way tooo slow. especially if i want to up my max natural energy it would take me 11 days to do so, after i am at my max.(and i do have a rather good flow and channelling) i think that the max capacity needs to be adjusted or the prices do cause this is going way to slow. this is gonna lead to people that reascend fast to become very very domaint, which should happen to apoint, but with them being able to afford the outrageous prices of max life they will be to far ahead of the rest i guess is what i am saying. just wanted to put this out there and see what people think.
compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

I like the way it is now. Not only does it make reascension more attractive but it also means that a good tacticle choice on what to invest in can make a big difference in relative strengths after a while. Makes for a far more interesting game.
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Just save up .. everyone has too .. this is the poin when you wish you had bought more UP ;)
Silent Todd
Forum Grunt

I agree that in ascention things should be a little more "solid" but this is going to get to a rediculous level to where the game is actually slowing down. What you will be left with is 2 groups: The Uber-Players and the rest of the people they Descend. This sounds cool at first, I can just hear the "The point is to build yourself up and be the best" arguments now, but the fact of the matter is that its not going to be the people that were saavy and cunning that win. It's simply going to be the people who were here the longest. Nobody's really attacking right now, mainly because there is no reason too. It will get even worse if alliance-play starts up, which I have a feeling is already going on. There will be a few days of massing anyone who is a threat to descend them, then it will be keep down the new players. It won't really be worth it to reascend after that because it takes so damn long to become a contending player.

Physical realm stuff is basically unimportant. Anyone who's been around for a little while could probably take 1st place in a few days if they really saw the point in it. Once descention becomes an option, I suppose that will become a fad for awhile, but I have a feeling theres going to be no real point to that either. In all honesty, I'm having a lot more fun rebuilding and playing like I used to back in the day on the main server with my shell account.
scben
Fledgling Forumer

Silent Todd wrote:I agree that in ascention things should be a little more "solid" but this is going to get to a rediculous level to where the game is actually slowing down. What you will be left with is 2 groups: The Uber-Players and the rest of the people they Descend. This sounds cool at first, I can just hear the "The point is to build yourself up and be the best" arguments now, but the fact of the matter is that its not going to be the people that were saavy and cunning that win. It's simply going to be the people who were here the longest. Nobody's really attacking right now, mainly because there is no reason too. It will get even worse if alliance-play starts up, which I have a feeling is already going on. There will be a few days of massing anyone who is a threat to descend them, then it will be keep down the new players. It won't really be worth it to reascend after that because it takes so damn long to become a contending player.

Physical realm stuff is basically unimportant. Anyone who's been around for a little while could probably take 1st place in a few days if they really saw the point in it. Once descention becomes an option, I suppose that will become a fad for awhile, but I have a feeling theres going to be no real point to that either. In all honesty, I'm having a lot more fun rebuilding and playing like I used to back in the day on the main server with my shell account.

im just worried that in a few months, maybe sooner, there will be a few that are untouchable cause they kept reascending and getting the huge max levels and such.
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

I like things the way they are personally. With some creative play, you can shorten the time it takes to get your max life level that doesn't involve reascending.
Spoon
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Alliance play is already going on, at the very least omega have been working together (they actually said they consider war on main is war in ascension, so its the same thing really), as you can read if you go to the sgw general section, and in the nebulator post in the ascended general section.
You say about the people that are rushing through ascensions at the moment, but they are unlikely to be getting much more than the minimum 1800APP on ascending, which means a more patient player who is prepared to rebuild their account more fully and when they ascend they will get a much larger APP boost, as the people who are throwing away ascensions quickly now will struggle to reascend as the cost quickly becomes prohibitive. The system does work, though if you dont put all your APP into capacity at the start you could have trouble later.
Keep smiling it makes people wonder what your up to.

Return to “Suggestions”