I was just thinking...

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Re: I was just thinking...

Thanks again, I've added Daimon this morning and There is still no email from the admin yet.
GameSquire
Forum Addict

I know its been a couple of days but I still haven't have a reply from the admin yet, I know it may take awhile since there are (more than likely) a dump full of e-mails full of questions.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

StarGateMan wrote:Why don't I ask for help? Well the funny thing is that I have asked a trillion times on this forum, even my buddies on the game, I even googled this help, but I got very little answered. So I was thinking of creating another account so I do not have to screw up the one I usually use, like Switching races.

For someone that's asked a trillion times on this forum you don't seem to have asked much in the FAQ section of the Forum. That's generally where people will help you with your questions. :?

And I seriously doubt Admin will accept your request. it would open a never ending can of worms.
Image ImageImageImage
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
StarGateMan wrote:Why don't I ask for help? Well the funny thing is that I have asked a trillion times on this forum, even my buddies on the game, I even googled this help, but I got very little answered. So I was thinking of creating another account so I do not have to screw up the one I usually use, like Switching races.

For someone that's asked a trillion times on this forum you don't seem to have asked much in the FAQ section of the Forum. That's generally where people will help you with your questions. :?

And I seriously doubt Admin will accept your request. it would open a never ending can of worms.

It sure felt like I've asked a trillion times with dial-up :smt044, not mentioning trying to find help in game, and using 3rd party resources like Google

Secondly you never know if you try, thats basically the reason why I've asked the Admin about a second account. (and no I still didn't have a reply yet)

This time it seems like I had more help I ever had before, although I still have some blank spots on my blog, but the majority of what I am looking for is completed. :wink:
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Heres an idea.. OMG go to devolopment server and change races to your hearts content...

www.stargatewar.com
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
GameSquire
Forum Addict

:shock: OMG, I AM SOOOO STUPID! I completely forgot about the StargateWar.com (not the Wars.com) Game. Thank a trillion time ;)
GameSquire
Forum Addict

k I've got a reply from the Admin at last, the date I received the reply was November 26, 2008 9:44:58 PM, the down side is that I have to wait some more because it was forwarded to another Admin.
born to die
Forum Regular
Alliance: 0
Race: 0

lol... you want to be legal multi... :smt082
GameSquire
Forum Addict

born to die wrote:lol... you want to be legal multi... :smt082

I know, I'm the stupid one. I want to do this at least for a few hours ](*,), after finding an answer that I could easily think up. :lol:
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

StarGateMan wrote:
born to die wrote:lol... you want to be legal multi... :smt082

I know, I'm the stupid one. I want to do this at least for a few hours ](*,), after finding an answer that I could easily think up. :lol:

good luck but i doubt it will happen.

Did u try the dev server?
Image ImageImageImage
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:good luck but i doubt it will happen.

Did u try the dev server?

The dev server? Never heard of it.

I've used the Beta Version of the Main Server, http://www.Stargatewar.com (notice that I've taken out the "s" off of Wars). Geez how stupid could I get #-o.

Ya, more than likely I'll be getting this :smt018 as the response from the admin.

Return to “Race General”