clarkey is an UNFIT moderator!

Ombudsman Case Archives
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: clarkey is an UNFIT moderator!

Shamelesshero wrote:YPU got nothing to do with this. stay out of it. your idiot comments are not needed, this is for the OMBUDSMAN, not for you. stay away [Jack'd]

and another one... "[Jack'd]"... wow you are looking to be banned.
Image ImageImageImage
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

I love a good train wreck... :lol:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

Shamelesshero wrote:http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=128239&start=180

here he first of accuses me of being a multi, with NO PROOF! he didnt even check it up or anything, he just said it out loud that i am a multi.

He also calls me pathetic. Accuses me and insults me in public based on his FALSE ASSUMTIONS. a moderator should NOT do that!

And he also added that he refused to apologize for his false accusations and insults even if he had proof thrown in his face. How appropriate...

Clarkey is generally quite rude and offensive in his way on the forum. Alot of people think that.

His friend REK insulted me and called me a pedofile, i guess that pleased clarkey, REK did not get a warning. I then insulted clarkey and BLAM i get banned, AND clarkey changed the picture i had linked in my post to a picture saying "master raider is gay". So it looked like i was announcing that i was gay.. is that REALLY appropriate behavior for a moderator ??!!!
Him confessing to this childish and offensive actions can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=159&t=129997

also please read through his posts.. he is NOT a fit moderator... thank you.

Your complaint has no merit, and is denied.
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
krampell
Forum Grunt
Race: System Lord
ID: 1917874

as iv been watching this little debate going on i have to tell you that shameless is right

he is TOTALLY right

i foloowed this thing sicne the start, and yeah i know whos telling the truth

Iv said mine, everybody knows how i feel...
Take your time and post a little something in my Trade Feedback
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

krampell wrote:as iv been watching this little debate going on i have to tell you that shameless is right

he is TOTALLY right

:shock:
you smoked the green weird stuff without me...??? :-D
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no more posts until the complainant responds in which case this will be locked.
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

krampell wrote:as iv been watching this little debate going on i have to tell you that shameless is right

he is TOTALLY right

Ehm theres a difference between following something and reading posts about it ;)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

he is TOTALLY right

You know who's telling the truth, about what?
You and I have never spoken unless you have been hiding behind another name. Therefore if you and I have never spoken then you do NOT know who is telling the truth about anything, because you would have to need to speak with both parties to get a full picture.

You are just attempting to fuel this campaign, which again is just a lost cause now.

P.S. Sorry Bill, but this thread is directed about me therefore i felt it necessary to reply.

P.P.S. Funny how you happen to appear out of nowhere and start posting in support of shameless. :?
Image ImageImageImage
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:

he is TOTALLY right

You know who's telling the truth, about what?
You and I have never spoken unless you have been hiding behind another name. Therefore if you and I have never spoken then you do NOT know who is telling the truth about anything, because you would have to need to speak with both parties to get a full picture.

You are just attempting to fuel this campaign, which again is just a lost cause now.

P.S. Sorry Bill, but this thread is directed about me therefore i felt it necessary to reply.

P.P.S. Funny how you happen to appear out of nowhere and start posting in support of shameless. :?

Ummm, where did I appear and post in support of shameless...I posted in support of you? (did i get drunk and do something vierd?)
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

pianomutt20000 wrote:Ummm, where did I appear and post in support of shameless...I posted in support of you? (did i get drunk and do something vierd?)

The P.P.S. was aimed at Krampell.
Image ImageImageImage
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:
pianomutt20000 wrote:Ummm, where did I appear and post in support of shameless...I posted in support of you? (did i get drunk and do something vierd?)

The P.P.S. was aimed at Krampell.

Roger, and now....LOCKED!

Return to “Case Archives”