For the duration of the server war??

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: For the duration of the server war??

You'd get bored Jack if you didn't have either TTF or FUALL people to ban :D
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Jack's Ghost wrote:
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:I know the solution lets just ban all TJP-ers and FUALL members for the duration of the war. saves all 3 parties a headache :D

:-k

Jack special for u ;)

Image :P
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:just try to be a lil but fair with the things going on. Should work really cool dont you think ?

I will if you will.

Hows that?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

what u mean ? :( im confused with your last post
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:what u mean ? :( im confused with your last post

I quoted you, and your request to be fair. It is a simple request, and I like it.

I said I will work to be fair, if you will work to be fair as well. This will not work if only one side attempts to be fair.

All of this stems from constant repeatedly abuse from the forum users. If it would stop the rule would disappear.

My point to you was that you came on here claiming something against me that simple was not true but yet you came here and claimed it anyway. I was more then fair in your case. I gave you a verbal warning so you would not get banned, and I offered you help in "the other thread". You threw it in my face, defied my warning and immediately broke the rule you were verbally warned for so I warned you officially and that lead to your bann.

Simple, you be fair, I'll be fair, and everything is good yes?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Kind of funny, we were both postin in 2 threads, i see no warning on you. Cause u were not as mod u were posting as just Lore. Second u send me a warning, wich i see just after i did another post. Then almost inmediately im banned. At moment i saw my warning i had already made the post for what u banned me. Now that is not really fair cause i didnt get to see the warning not your fault be neither mine. And about been fair its not only about you. There are many mods that could be aswell A LOT MORE FAIR ( not yelling just letting them to read and hoping they do understand).

BTW when new rules comes there should be a good comprehensive time between then implementation and a real warning about new rules. I didnt realy know at the moment that there were new rules about 4 war threads. Wich u told me when i was almost banned and that if i would have known i wouldnt keep posting. :-D Like a private message or like ingame that when Quantum new screw up begins ( i mean resets with weird annoying changes come s up) they make a nice advice in the upper side of the main page. It would help a lot. :-D
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:Kind of funny, we were both postin in 2 threads, i see no warning on you. Cause u were not as mod u were posting as just Lore. Second u send me a warning, wich i see just after i did another post. Then almost inmediately im banned. At moment i saw my warning i had already made the post for what u banned me. Now that is not really fair cause i didnt get to see the warning not your fault be neither mine. And about been fair its not only about you. There are many mods that could be aswell A LOT MORE FAIR ( not yelling just letting them to read and hoping they do understand).

BTW when new rules comes there should be a good comprehensive time between then implementation and a real warning about new rules. I didnt realy know at the moment that there were new rules about 4 war threads. Wich u told me when i was almost banned and that if i would have known i wouldnt keep posting. :-D Like a private message or like ingame that when Quantum new screw up begins ( i mean resets with weird annoying changes come s up) they make a nice advice in the upper side of the main page. It would help a lot. :-D

Mate, LOL

You seem to fail to see nor understand the warning was issued in the thread, in the post directly above the one you were banned for. I'm sorry if you post in threads without reading it.

Shall we pull it all out and go over it? I have nothing to hide and I stand by what I did. I verbally warned you to give you a chance, your very next post and the post after my warning you broke the same rule. Honestly, what am I suppose to do?
Reason, youll get dead.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

to wait for me to have the time to read it ?... it was like a minute and boooom banned. I mean... i didnt get to read before been banned, i posted in one. Then went straight to the other so i didnt see the warning. When i did read i was going to erase the other post but... too late. :lol:
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:to wait for me to have the time to read it ?... it was like a minute and boooom banned. I mean... i didnt get to read before been banned, i posted in one. Then went straight to the other so i didnt see the warning. When i did read i was going to erase the other post but... too late. :lol:

You still dont get it do you?

You posted in the FUALL surrender thread, in that thread I warned you verbally, the very next post was by you and was breaking the rules once again. Sorry but your explination makes no sense. You posted, went elsewhere, came back and posted again in the same thread under my warning???? You didnt bother to read it so please tell me how that means I'm to not warn and ban you? does that mean all anyone has to do is not read there pms and we cant bann them because they didnt know?
Reason, youll get dead.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

mmm dude, never said that. Just that by the time i did read the pm i was banned. I got a pm. And i was reading and posting in the other thread, loaded in anothe page the first thread and posted, then after watching back the second thread i saw the message. :lol: but at end im happy cause u let me spamm here and u spamm aswell
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:mmm dude, never said that. Just that by the time i did read the pm i was banned. I got a pm. And i was reading and posting in the other thread, loaded in anothe page the first thread and posted, then after watching back the second thread i saw the message. :lol: but at end im happy cause u let me spamm here and u spamm aswell

If a user receives a 3rd warning then they get banned, therefore at the point you received your 3rd warning which was from Lore (which is what the PM would have been) then the ban takes place straight away whether you get a chance to read the PM or not. i believe this is what happened? Or am i wrong?
Image ImageImageImage
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:mmm dude, never said that. Just that by the time i did read the pm i was banned. I got a pm. And i was reading and posting in the other thread, loaded in anothe page the first thread and posted, then after watching back the second thread i saw the message. :lol: but at end im happy cause u let me spamm here and u spamm aswell

I assumed you had a complaint and I was addressing it. I don't feel this is spam, but if your satisfied then I'll conclude my posting here.
Reason, youll get dead.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

:lol: sorry changed ...
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient

You forgot to answer this question Jack.

Manetheren wrote: Some people are allowed to say things while others are not.
In that same thread, read Nooberts post.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=118932&start=7920
Is that word acceptable or was he warned?

Oh and you should consider just removing the ability to post instead of completely banning a user. Its somewhat difficult to talk to the ombudsman when his ingame account is on vacation mode and you have to rely on catching him on msn. Im not laying blame on him, just saying it would be much easier if the "banned" user could exchange pms with the ombudsman here in the forum.

I will also say things go better if mods set a good example of how to act. Telling people to shut up or calling them lazy, stupid, and ignorant isnt a good way to lead by example.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Manetheren wrote:I will also say things go better if mods set a good example of how to act. Telling people to shut up or calling them lazy, stupid, and ignorant isnt a good way to lead by example.

You really think that if all the Mods were stand up citizens then all the children on this forum would behave like them? Wake up mate, you're dreaming.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”