Warning from Deni/Jack (Ombudsmand) removed

Ombudsman Case Archives
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Warning from Deni/Jack (Ombudsmand) removed

I would like my resent warning from Deni removed.

I answered nice to a mod as a mod may i add so i did not break a rule, who said a user cant answer and at the same time brought the talks back to the discustion.

Plus no mods has asked for spam to be cut down which i also pointed out .

I do not accept a warning giving for answering in public to mods on what they write as there is no spam in it there is a mod talk and then a quetion about the war.

Thank you.

Nimras
Last edited by Nimras on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Warning from Deni removed

Nimras wrote:I would like my resent warning from Deni removed.

I answered nice to a mod as a mod may i add so i did not break a rule, who said a user cant answer and at the same time brought the talks back to the discustion.

I do not accept a warning giving for answering in public to mods on what they write as there is no spam in it there is a mod talk and then a quetion about the war.

Thank you.

Nimras

Wrong, I am afraid the warning will stand. For the following reasons.

1. You are only a mod in the race section of the forums, you are not a mod outside of those forums. This includes the "talk to the mods" section.
2. You posted a needless spam right after your post, which only re-enforces the warning.

Also, I suggest that you not try the mod colored posts outside of the race mod section. As that looks to me, and to everyone else like you are trying
to use mod related powers for the purpose of furthering your opinion/agenda. On a few occasions I posted in the talk to mods and so forth using my color. I did this accidently thinking it was my corner, but I had my hand slapped quite quickly. I then remedied it asap.

Race Mods do not have access to the Mod section of the forum, therefore cannot post as a mod in the Talk to mods area.
Until such time as this changes, you are limited to posting as a mod to race mod related areas of forums.

They have their own race mod section, I suggest you utilize that in the future. Also, it is not in the job description of Race Mods
to correct Super Mods. It is the same thing as walking up to your boss and saying "you are wrong, do it my way" It usually gets you fired.

Good luck in the future, please pay heed to my words.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Nimras
Forum Addict

pianomutt20000 wrote:
Nimras wrote:I would like my resent warning from Deni removed.

Thank you.

Nimras

Wrong, I am afraid the warning will stand. For the following reasons.

1. You are only a mod in the race section of the forums, you are not a mod outside of those forums. This includes the "talk to the mods" section.
2. You posted a needless spam right after your post, which only re-enforces the warning.

Also, I suggest that you not try the mod colored posts outside of the race mod section. As that looks to me, and to everyone else like you are trying
to use mod related powers for the purpose of furthering your opinion/agenda. On a few occasions I posted in the talk to mods and so forth using my color. I did this accidently thinking it was my corner, but I had my hand slapped quite quickly. I then remedied it asap.

Race Mods do not have access to the Mod section of the forum, therefore cannot post as a mod in the Talk to mods area.
Until such time as this changes, you are limited to posting as a mod to race mod related areas of forums.

They have their own race mod section, I suggest you utilize that in the future. Also, it is not in the job description of Race Mods
to correct Super Mods. It is the same thing as walking up to your boss and saying "you are wrong, do it my way" It usually gets you fired.

Good luck in the future, please pay heed to my words.

Bill

I answered in color because i am a race mod so no one would say i answered as a user true i arent a mod there.

But that does not mean i cant answer in color so no one gets confused.

Secondly my answer was nice and correct and within the limits of the very rules.

Plus my answer as a user where still on TOPIC which makes it no spam.

I still do not accept it nor do i condole the behavour of Jack or Deni in that topic as its powerabusive and not within the rules but i did not even question that I could if you like??

Now i am only here to get a warning given by a mod on wrong terms in everyway as far the rules go.

So i will not allow a warning be given on wrong terms nor tollorate it as a user.

I am here as a user not as head of race mod section to get it removed my ANSWER as a user where NOT SPAM and therefore not warnable.

I was warned for my user post nothing else.

Thats what The mod has to take in.

But even if your not a mod in that area we have seen blues post other places in mod colors is not illigal as long it has a reason it does not mean you correct but mean you answer nicely as a mod because you are one may it be blue, green or purple thats allowed modding or giving warning in wrong areas aren't.

But nvm i still move for this warning to be removed as it where not SPAM it where withing topic when i asked how the war was going and who was winning thats not spam.
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

The warning was given because you failed to restrain yourself from discussing mod decisions in a war thread despite the verbal warnings given by Jack and me both in the thread and via pm.

If you do not "accept or condone" our attempts to keep the thread on topic without having it slide off into a discussion about the mod team and our decisions, then you should have taken the issue to private messages or to the appropriate section of the forums as we have asked you to do.

You were not the only user warned either verbally and/or officially for discussing mod issues in the war thread, and you being a race mod does not mean that you do not have to abide by the rules.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
pogopolis
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Åsgard Order Êlite
Race: Ancient
ID: 35456

Tetrismonkey has it right.

In my opinion....

Learn to play guitar for real, chump.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Tetrismonkey wrote:Well excuse me if im wrong, but it is. More than half the time when a person makes a mistake or does something wrong, they themselves dont see it, but someone else does. Its within his "rights" to point out things like that, and theres nothing wrong with that. Only people who have a god outlook on things and that are very narrowminded will take it as an insult.

I would dare you to try and correct a superior officer infront of his men, but you're not in the Navy anymore. Still, you should know what would happen if you tried mouthing off to a superior officer. Same applies here, if you mouth off to a "higher ranking" mod, you will be smacked.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
pogopolis
Forum Irregular

Jack's Ghost wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Well excuse me if im wrong, but it is. More than half the time when a person makes a mistake or does something wrong, they themselves dont see it, but someone else does. Its within his "rights" to point out things like that, and theres nothing wrong with that. Only people who have a god outlook on things and that are very narrowminded will take it as an insult.

I would dare you to try and correct a superior officer infront of his men, but you're not in the Navy anymore. Still, you should know what would happen if you tried mouthing off to a superior officer. Same applies here, if you mouth off to a "higher ranking" mod, you will be smacked.

Been in the Army myself.
Same thing applies. You mouth off,

Your mouth gets wiped off.

Jack
Evil Reincarnated

Exactly, same thing goes for the entire military, and even normal civilian jobs. If you mouth off to your boss, you will be lucky not to be fired.
pogopolis
Forum Irregular

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Jack's Ghost wrote:Exactly, same thing goes for the entire military, and even normal civilian jobs. If you mouth off to your boss, you will be lucky not to be fired.

And whats sad about all this Jack, is that you have it wrong. Never once did anyone state "mouthing off". Correcting someone when they are wrong is not a crime. Wether or not they are higher or lower, it doesnt make a difference. Thats what alot of you mods have wrong. You all think you know everything, you all think your the "**Filtered**", so when someone comes along and tries to correct your mistake or so on, you get **Filtered** off as if the world ends. Its sad to see this on the forums, but whats ever sadder, is that thats how people are now in general, cant take advice. They think they know everything...

Maybe you should take sometime and find this out for yourselves before jumping on me and saying what you have.

BTW Jack, this isnt the military, and actually alot of civilian jobs, bosses take pride in there workers for coming up with solutions to problems.

Hey Tetris,

I've felt the same way for a while. I'm from the east coast, well sorta central now.

But you're right.

What all of us need now is a little civility.

lol

***********FILTERED**********************

8)

Jack
Evil Reincarnated

Tetrismonkey wrote:And whats sad about all this Jack, is that you have it wrong. Never once did anyone state "mouthing off".

They didn't have to, I saw the post.

Tetrismonkey wrote:BTW Jack, this isnt the military, and actually alot of civilian jobs, bosses take pride in there workers for coming up with solutions to problems.

So does the military, when done appropriately. When done out of line it becomes mouthing off. ;)

Tetrismonkey wrote:What "we" as the forum needs, is mods that actually can think. No offense to any of you, but really, come on. Most of the mods on these forums have agendas of there own

Either mods can "think", and have their own agendas, or the mods can't "think" and don't have their own agenda. Because, if one cannot "think" then they can not have their own agenda, as they are nothing but automatons, and agendas require thought, which automatons are not capable of.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

Tetrismonkey wrote:Now you just being a smartass Jack and you know it.

Yup, I'm being a smartass and you're being a dumbass. :D

Tetrismonkey wrote:You have completly derailed my discusion into something so utterly pointless

Countering your argument is derailing it? :lol:

Tetrismonkey wrote:killing off the key points once again.

If they weren't so weak, I wouldn't have been able to so easily kill them. :-D

Tetrismonkey wrote:Congrats, you have won the award of being the "smartest" of them all.

PARTY! \:D/

Tetrismonkey wrote:Sadly, its because of that Jack, you being a smartass, taking the very nature of modding as a joke, a game, something to toy with, is why there is so much abuse... Is why ACTUAL mods that cared and did there jobs right, got fired, or there faces smashed into the sand.

Oh yeah, it's all my fault other mods got fired, it had nothing to do with them, it was all me. Because, I am God, and I control everything. 8)

Tetrismonkey wrote:In order to do a good job, one must care about that job. If you treat a job as a job, then nothing gets done in the right manner.

Cool, so I'm doing right? Cause I "take the very nature of modding as a joke" and thus not a job, because you do not take a job as a joke and since you're not supposed to take modding as a job, it must mean that I am doing it right! WOOT WOOT! :-D
Solus
WAR POPE
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:You have completly derailed my discusion

"your" discussion? genius.

Nimras posted inappropriately, and was warned because of it. simple enough. at least he takes it through the proper channels of complaint unlike you who hijacks threads for your own "agenda".

now in the first place his post spamming the thread and talking about moderator decisions WHEN TOLD NOT TO deserves a warning. he, like I is not above the rules. now about the 'constructive criticism', that MIGHT have been a valid point if he PM'd the moderator in question and started a private discussion rather than openly challenging the moderator decision like he did. he 'mouthed off'. in the military he'd be reprimanded, or worse he'd be cleaning the poo stains from all the toilets with a toothbrush. in civillian jobs he'd have the boss applying measures of discipline, if not that then he'd be sacked. he did not take the proper course of action. now after he got the warning, he then took it to bill which is good. now bill reviewed the decision as he saw it and in a decision without bias he rejected it. stop whining.
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
Nimras
Forum Addict

.:VOID:. wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:You have completly derailed my discusion

"your" discussion? genius.

Nimras posted inappropriately, and was warned because of it. simple enough. at least he takes it through the proper channels of complaint unlike you who hijacks threads for your own "agenda".

now in the first place his post spamming the thread and talking about moderator decisions WHEN TOLD NOT TO deserves a warning. he, like I is not above the rules. now about the 'constructive criticism', that MIGHT have been a valid point if he PM'd the moderator in question and started a private discussion rather than openly challenging the moderator decision like he did. he 'mouthed off'. in the military he'd be reprimanded, or worse he'd be cleaning the poo stains from all the toilets with a toothbrush. in civillian jobs he'd have the boss applying measures of discipline, if not that then he'd be sacked. he did not take the proper course of action. now after he got the warning, he then took it to bill which is good. now bill reviewed the decision as he saw it and in a decision without bias he rejected it. stop whining.

Actually not true.

My post was withing the rules and limit and their warnings as the warning given are biased and should not be given. Secondly my answer was on topic as a USER. What i answered in mod colors to show it where done prober where as well.

I still want my warning removed. I will now call for biased modding as apparently thats what people has to do for getting things done correctly.

I am at war with Deni so she diliberly went and went highwigher and warn which is not ok.

I do not like the warning i do not condone the warning heck i still do not condone Jack's warning of something posted in this area while being a GM when it clearly shows the rules set in this area are not uphold by the ombudsman himself unless he wants to.

And i still find my warning redicilus and way out of its way.

But tbh i do know that even doing it right it will end up being closed as a no unless offcourse i was a ceartain other people then you would see how fast the warning would have been gone ;).

Lol.

Btw Tetrismonkey thanks for sticking up for me but you get nothing out of it.
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Your actually both Servile Philistines. Im offended.

I mean seriously, Nimras, you where told on several occasions personally before they actually warned you, to stop, So i dont know why now your comeing here , when you where given plenty of chance before it got to this point.

Tetris Monkey, Stop interjecting into threads to try and further your "everything is unfair" agenda, Build a case with actual physical evidence and then present it, if you cannot do this then exist as a normal member of society in this forum, and accept that rules are rules, and people who enforce them are simply enforceing them, nothing more, nothing less.

Infact, I tell you what, Seeing as we are no longer allowing people to appeal warnings, How about i give you anouther couple and then find a reason to permaban you, Hell, I dont need a reason. Judgeing by your logic we can do what we want, So thats what i think i'l do from now on. Jack, Do what you want and ban who you want, starting with these two, I dont like the way they talk to the mods.

Thats fair, Right? No, you wouldnt like it if we really ran things the way you say we do, but if you carry on saying it, its obviously what you want, and we will be happy to comply for a few days until forum stops us. Because thats not the way we do things, and its not what we are allowed to do. Get that into your heads and stop being so ignorant of the fact that the world does not revolve around either of you.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

buck wrote:Infact, I tell you what, Seeing as we are no longer allowing people to appeal warnings, How about i give you anouther couple and then find a reason to permaban you, Hell, I dont need a reason. Judgeing by your logic we can do what we want, So thats what i think i'l do from now on. Jack, Do what you want and ban who you want, starting with these two, I dont like the way they talk to the mods.

Why that's a great idea, I'll get started on it right away. :-D

Tetrismonkey wrote:Well Buck, im offended. The fact that there is bias inside the mod team and you do nothing about it. Whats the point of me building ANOTHER case against ANOTHER mod, but all I get in return is "nope your wrong".

Perhaps that is because you ARE wrong? SHOCK! :o

If it is such a "lost cause" then why do you continue to march? :?

Tetrismonkey wrote:BTW Buck, I have every right to continue doing as I please as long as its within the rules. If you hate me so damn much Buck, then do what everyone else does, cry about it.

BTW, Buck writes the rules. ;)

Return to “Case Archives”