Mukasa's pardon application

Ombudsman Case Archives
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Mukasa's pardon application

ONLY Applications. Any other post, will be treated as spam and most likely receive a warning.
I will delete all non-application posts anyways.

Every week, I will clean out this thread for future applications. Past applicants will have to resubmit each week.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Infinity
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Endgame

Re: Post your Pardon Applications Here.

Mukasa asked me to post this for him and he asked me nicely :-D

Mukasa wrote:1. Mukasa
2.Too many warnings
3. 10 warnings(not sure,can someone check please)

I got banned not long after I stopped playing SGW. Reasons were pretty much immature,pathetic and most importantly,they were unneeded.
If I remember correct, most of the warnings came because of my response to provocations of other players (Tekki, Bebit(z)a, etc.). It's almost a year since I got banned,didn't really visit forums anymore after I was banned.
Now I decided I will just ignore provocative comments made by others. I will just laught at them and move on. Some will say I deserve a second chance, others will say I don't. Well to be honest,many users did much more terrible things, and got a second chance, I deserve it too.

4. Like I said, I will just ignore those who knew my weak points-making provocative comments towards me. I've learned my lesson allright. I was banned for almost a year. Wasn't fun at all.
5.I apologize to everyone I might have offended, insulted-mostly ingame enemis from Zion war.

GL with the apeal Mukasa
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

warning count was 14 during the last 13 1/2 months...
last warning was on Tue Jul 15, 2008...
profile of mukasa: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4657
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Since this is the only other apeal, I'm going to move it into discussion Bill, Hope you don't mind.

*Carries it off to secret discussion thread in secret section of forums*

* now where is that secret door?*
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

there?

*points to door with huge signs like "lore's secret door" all around it*
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Infinity
Forum Intermediate

Fuall messing arround with us again? Rules stand for everyone, no exceptions, not even if you are admin of forum. Its up to piano to decide and you should leave it where i posted, unless i posted in wrong section, which i think i didnt
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

iNFiNiTY wrote:Fuall messing arround with us again? Rules stand for everyone, no exceptions, not even if you are admin of forum. Its up to piano to decide and you should leave it where i posted, unless i posted in wrong section, which i think i didnt

Yes, the rules stand for everyone. That is why it is up to the 3 admins to decide on the matter ;)

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

iNFiNiTY wrote:Fuall messing arround with us again? Rules stand for everyone, no exceptions, not even if you are admin of forum. Its up to piano to decide and you should leave it where i posted, unless i posted in wrong section, which i think i didnt

Obvously you don't know the rules then. maybe you should read them before accusing me of Bias.

BILL bring them to us to decide. The 3 Admins Decide. Bill does nothing more the bring it before us.

But I will remove the discussion upon your request, sorry for speeding the process of you friends appeal.

I'll leave it for Bill to bring to us now, when ever he shows up again.

A good day to you sir.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Infinity
Forum Intermediate

I am not accusing anyone. I just want to you to follow the rules, and be strict to every one as i believe thats the only fair way. In this case i want it to be fair for Muk. If 3 admins are from fuall, application will probably be denied. Call me Nostradamus if you wan't, but id rather stick by the rules ;)
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

iNFiNiTY wrote:I am not accusing anyone. I just want to you to follow the rules, and be strict to every one as i believe thats the only fair way. In this case i want it to be fair for Muk. If 3 admins are from fuall, application will probably be denied. Call me Nostradamus if you wan't, but id rather stick by the rules ;)

Never even bother to look at who's admin huh?
:lol:

But no worries, if bad mouthing is all I get from you and your group for attempting to address your problems,,,, well,, wheres my motivation?

Reason, youll get dead.
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Lore wrote:
iNFiNiTY wrote:I am not accusing anyone. I just want to you to follow the rules, and be strict to every one as i believe thats the only fair way. In this case i want it to be fair for Muk. If 3 admins are from fuall, application will probably be denied. Call me Nostradamus if you wan't, but id rather stick by the rules ;)

But no worries, if bad mouthing is all I get from you and your group for attempting to address your problems,,,, well,, wheres my motivation?

I think he was a little confused about the whole pardon process and thought something untoward was going on. To be fair the process is pretty new and many dont know what/how things are supposed to proceed. I dont think mukasa has any issues with you speeding along the process while Bill is away. In my experience, you have always been a fair admin whichever alliance you have been in.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Manetheren wrote:
Lore wrote:

I think he was a little confused about the whole pardon process and thought something untoward was going on. To be fair the process is pretty new and many dont know what/how things are supposed to proceed. I dont think mukasa has any issues with you speeding along the process while Bill is away. In my experience, you have always been a fair admin whichever alliance you have been in.

TY, tho mostly overlooked because people cant see past a tag, I do the best I can.

Now please end the conversation as its for pardon request only and the discussion is not helping. I'll try to make a clearer process outline to stop unnecissary confusion it the future.
Reason, youll get dead.
Infinity
Forum Intermediate

Yeh manetheren is right. I thought you were trying to smugle this. I don't know any of you or how things work here, but ppl from one alliance usually stick with its alliance. I trust Manetheren and if he says you're ok then you are ok i guess
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

iNFiNiTY wrote:Anything new?

Bill has not responded to this nor C2's complaint tho I have messaged him, ingame and a E-mail via his instructions. I assume hes still on holidays.
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Case Archives”