my thread deleted

Ombudsman Case Archives
Fear Of The Duck
Forum Zombie

my thread deleted

the Corran's Ultimate Military Babes Appreciation Thread has been deleted by a mod.

this was the thread i put a lot of time and effort into (average about 20min a day from 15/09/2008; roughly: 97 days @20min a day = 32hrs 20min) for the enjoyment of all temple inhabitants and visitors.

so now i demand an official appology and reinstallation of said thread.

in case the reinstallation is impossible i think i'm owed some sort of compensation for this (to give youse an idea: due to credit crunch and pay cuts my time is presently worth €10.65 per hour).

regardless of the above the person(s) responsible for the deletion of said thread should be expelled from the mod team and the respect group, his(her, their) insignia torn off, spat on and thrown into the fire, as not being mature and responsible enough to be a mod.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Re: my thread deleted

*supports Corran*

Why delete an active thread when there are so many others that could have gone.

Maybe an autoprune for threads not posted in say 3) days
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

using auto-prune has been forbidden by AdminJason... and deleting of topics should never happen outside the market section... that has more or less been the policy for over 3 years now...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Hmm it was deleted you can't get it back at any time but this is why the rules says MOVE to "The Dump" which only mods can see.

Code: Select all

[color=#FF0000]<Modded>[/color]     Tuesday December 23, 2008 04:15:24     Deleted topic
» CORRAN's ULTIMATE MILITARY BABES APPRECIATION THREAD
View forum

but not the first time i was going to ask about this to the mod team after new year addressed to the mod in question:

[color=#FF0000]<Modded>[/color]      Sunday December 21, 2008 07:54:04     Deleted topic
» Oh noez! TJP Conned me out of my ID, what ever will I do!?
View forum

But Corran i can say the mod that deletd your topic was on a mass deletion spree i think to much spam of topics proberly but this is the very reason the rule of moving to the dump was made.

I will not tell or put the mod in question up here hence why i removed those info but i had hoped i could give you the good news it was moved to The Dump and therefore could be retrieved.

I hope the admins know if they have a chance to do some magic as in very rare cases it can be helped if not i am sorry on your behalf.
Nimras
Forum Addict

Zeratul wrote:using auto-prune has been forbidden by AdminJason... and deleting of topics should never happen outside the market section... that has more or less been the policy for over 3 years now...

Yes but why it has gone i dont know but it seems to have.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

*supports Corran*

My favourite thread loik in the Temple.

*salutes the Military Babes*

*stares at sig* :(
Image ImageImageImage
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

no, the policy still exists... but it was violated by one person...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Nimras wrote:but not the first time i was going to ask about this to the mod team after new year addressed to the mod in question:

[color=#FF0000]<Modded>[/color]      Sunday December 21, 2008 07:54:04     Deleted topic
View forum

That was a different issue that was accidental. Do not discuss that in this thread as this thread is about Corran's thread.
Thank you.
Image ImageImageImage
Nimras
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
Nimras wrote:but not the first time i was going to ask about this to the mod team after new year addressed to the mod in question:

View forum

That was a different issue that was accidental. Do not discuss that in this thread as this thread is about Corran's thread.
Thank you.

As i said i will take it after new year and not here i was answering him nicely since it is christmass hehe.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Nimras wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

View forum

Thank you.

As i said i will take it after new year and not here i was answering him nicely since it is christmass hehe.

I look forward to it, you can join the rest that are out to get me.
Image ImageImageImage
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

i have one word.... RETRIBUTION!!!!!!
out of the 3 deleted pages i lost some 400 posts off of my postcount!!!!!! i demand the perpetrator to brought to justice......
Solus
WAR POPE

Honours and Awards

I feel that as a moderator, this incident has undermined the authority myself and other misc mods including jack were given by the admins, and i feel extremely insulted. the respect etc that we as a team had built i feel now lays in tatters.

~soul

PS: pm'd you Bill.
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
Nimras
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

View forum

Thank you.

I look forward to it, you can join the rest that are out to get me.

I arent out to get you i am only concerning my self with the community and welfare of it. For me the only thing that matters is that the mod team and mods do the job well and unbiased.

.:VOID:. wrote:I feel that as a moderator, this incident has undermined the authority myself and other misc mods including jack were given by the admins, and i feel extremely insulted. the respect etc that we as a team had built i feel now lays in tatters.

~soul

PS: pm'd you Bill.

Soul as much as i understand you this is not one of the biggest issues the mod team has but its not good when it happens.
Solus
WAR POPE

Honours and Awards

Nimras wrote:Soul as much as i understand you this is not one of the biggest issues the mod team has but its not good when it happens.

i didnt say that it was the biggest issue, just that i have an issue with people overstepping their bounds and undermining the authorities i was given by the admins.

and as i said elsewhere, the issue is being dealt with so i suggest leaving it at that.

~soul
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

The images were good, but tasteless and unsuitable for this forum. They do not belong within these pixels.

Whoever deleted the thread, should be hailed as a responsible mod, not anything bad, and I (and I encourage anyone else with half a brain cell to follow me here..) do support their actions.

If your that concerned about the time you put into the thread Corran Horn...well I suggest you wake up and smell the christmas pudding my nonna is cooking... you chose to do it, it was not an infinite thing... live with it.

So.. this long rant, rather than, just posting a concise bullet pointed argument against is just to be my last (I think) rant before the new year potentially... so thought I would go out annoying one of my favourite people to annoy... Corran Horn... loik... :wink:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “Case Archives”