How Long Have you been Ascended For

All Indu discussion
Flavar
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Thanks i can allways use luck
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Flavar wrote:oh i remember quite well telling you to wait with ascension until you are stronger

but it is fine to buy your way to the top ? and make out like you are better than the rest ?
Taudrek
Forum Newbie

Hahaha. Like Flavar knows anything.
I hope that I can say the things I wish I'd said.
Flavar
Forum Elite

Did i insult you in anyway BadWolf i allways considered you a friend.
Taudrek i expect, even if i would appreaciate if he coudl keep the insults in check, but you?
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Bad Wolf

I was more poweful than you when i ascended anyway, and i just dont like the way you do things soz.
Flavar
Forum Elite

what dont you like the fact that i bought some ppt and ss for some really good rates the best being 100k UU for one ss and trading like hell for sometime buying and sellign uu and naq to gain uu faster?
Or that i left your alliance because the views didnot match, after you left the game i want to add.
Yes i spent some money on this game because i wanted to get to the top faster but most of the thing is still playing and trading myself there.
Bad Wolf

yes are view didnt match, coz i dont have a problem with the grand alliance, and i didnt * Bad wolf hears 100 member of the grand allaince come to rip flavar&
Flavar
Forum Elite

well it took me time to change some of the views towards it, right now i am simple against the idee of such a superpower, but since it has nearly effect on me or my alliance members we have decided to let it be and to lead a different policy towards them
Bad Wolf

Flavar, why couldn't you see that the Grand Alliance were never out to destroy people. Pretty much the main reason they came together was because they were always farming each other and it was getting out of hand. Sure they're going to go to war to people who try to oppose them, but before you started with this stupid idea that you can somehow stand up to them, they probably weren't a threat to you anyway. :roll:
Flavar
Forum Elite

well it took me some time to be able to realise that, but i was able to realise that and to even admitting that i was wrong, in some sort of way.
Look at my newest resistance post...
Bad Wolf

will do
Flavar
Forum Elite

good
Bad Wolf

sorry to snap, but i thought you were saying i was a crap player, but if you were then i would kill you :lol:
Flavar
Forum Elite

well i wasnot, i only said that i tried to convince you to wait a bit, i never wanted to insult your playing stily
Kirklandkie
Forum Spammer

hello, i figure i can make my appearance in here. i am also indue

-kirk

Return to “The Indu”