War thing

SatyricoN
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): The Black One

War thing

When I started playing SGW there was a war lasting 5 days since war declaration. The winner was the one who inflicted more damage then opponent. At least it was ment to be like this I believe.

Well here is the suggestion:

War would still last 5 days and 5 days only (or maybe more), the war must be declared and if it's not it is declared automaticly after xxx attacks. Criteria for the winner should be messured in losses. Example super is worth 3x merc 1x naq yx etc. and when you do the math who had more losses you get a winner. After 5 days should be a NAP betwen these players inside game, so they do not have attack/raid button for a month for example.

This suggestion is becouse there are wars like FUALL vs. TJP... means with no meaning but there is nobody who wants to surrender. There is no point of this war it just is. This would prevent a game chrash like the FUALL vs TJP war coused. Economy is like 6 months ago when I quit SGW and it's just like in freakin comunism, you show some of your power and ugly terrorists just take it away from you. These terrorists are players with no stats just fun to hit other ppl.

Here is just a suggestion,

best regards.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: War thing

the only problem with this is, someone with 0 def masses someone with a defence then doesnt build anything for 5 days. He would be the winner because he hasnt got anything to destroy..
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Exactly, far to exploitable, first strike will win every time hands down.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
SatyricoN
Fledgling Forumer

you can still save this problem with different rates to win, mean example if strikers reach over 70% of all damage they win otherwise they do not...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

SatyricoN wrote:you can still save this problem with different rates to win, mean example if strikers reach over 70% of all damage they win otherwise they do not...

Not sure if i understand you, but its still not a good idea.

example

Alliance A, untrains and prepares theri account, having only Strike

they mass alliance B and in the process waste their Strikes.

Alliance B can and will NEVER be able to match the damage inflicted by alliance A
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
SatyricoN
Fledgling Forumer

I ment if both sides inflicts example 1Q damage, then strikers need to win the war inflict (example) 0.7 Q

Return to “Suggestions Archive”