Another use for MT's to stop low massable builders

Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Another use for MT's to stop low massable builders

For those players who have a lot of lifers.

Using MT's to "release" lifers

So, here goes.
I have the option to use MT's to release my lifers
Minimum amount per multiple is 1K (5 multiples=5k UU
Maximum amount per multiple is 100K (5 multiples = 500K UU)

So, you could train 1.5mil lifers into Untrained......HOWEVER, there will be a percentage loss, as clearly not all LIFERS can be trained and you could get a 70% to 100% yield

This could then include another tech ability on miner conversion. So, higher levels mean more chance of higher yields.

This can then go into hand with massing with high attack and no defence.

Example.

I have 10million miners (3mil are lifers).
I have 600bil att and 5 bil def. I have just massed a player and think to myself, mass me back, as I have only a few agents and hardly any defenders.

Well, if miners can be killed during massing then I will have to think twice about massing another player and keeping myself low in massables
Lifers are not touched in attacks.

So I am massed back by the player I have just massed. As I have a small defence, then when my def is zero, miners start to get killed (a cap on % which can be killed can be used similar to phasing to stop total anniliation)

If another player masses me (within 18 hours) whilst I have 0 defence, miners are not touched. (as per normal game mechanics) but the original masser can mass again within 12 hours

After 18 hours, miners can be killed again by ANYONE who masses but a CAP % is still in place for the new starting miners.

To ensure your miners are safe, then you will be able to train them into lifers
i.e Untrained UU, option to train INTO covert, assassins, normals/supers or LIFERS.

This then means that players who keep low defences will need to train there miners into lifers if they do not want them killed. Then use MT to bring them out to train.

Maybe this will then stop those who sit with no defence and uber attack to think twice.

Also, if the alliance/player is set to war (both parties) then miners can be destroyed by multiple players in that alliance and a shorter time of 8 hours (on phase cap %) for next wave of attacking.

Thoughts?

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict

Re: Another use for MT's to stop low massable builders

I take it from your suggestion that it's all up to chance as to how many lifers I get released per market turn used?

Though if miners become killable, then I don't really see how you can limit it to one person being able to kill them as massings are sometimes group efforts, especially in wars. But a percentage amount doesn't make sense.

Let's say I get massed by someone (when I had full defence), so they use about 20million supers to get through and mass me to 0, with say 13million supers remaining at the end. Now I have approx 250million miners, 100million lifers for example. Now for argument let's set the percentage they can kill at 2%, that's 5million, which is to be spread over how many attacks? Then how many can the next guy kill? It all the depends on how efficient you want to say the attackers are at ferreting out the miners from the mines.

I'm biased, I admit, but I do not agree with miner killing - except at plague.

I'd say though, that my miners are under orders that at the first sign of massing they are to seal up the mines and go to hide, thusly remaining safe. :D
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Ash
Forum Addict

Re: Another use for MT's to stop low massable builders

Interesting, but no i thinks
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)

Return to “Suggestions Archive”