the g and r range

papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human
ID: 0

the g and r range

why is not the g and r range not set by ascendtion level ? meaning (prior= rank 3,000 random number pick and so on, to allow smaller players to ascend quicker

the cost of Ascension is increased yes, but moving the rank down would give a boost to the new players.

thoughts ?
Easy^ Rocks
Tekki
Forum Addict

Re: the g and r range

Would this make the G&R range to ascend for the first time rank 3k and lower, then to prophet rank 2k and lower?

Otherwise i don't see a point. It's already really easy to get into the range to get G&R to ascend.

Ascension shouldn't have to be the sole point of the game and learning to play properly before you ascend should be a must. If anything I'd be suggesting reducing the range from 0.02% or whatever it is to about half of what it is to make ascending for the first time harder merely to ensure that those ascending are ready for it.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
papa~smurf
Forum Addict

Tekki wrote:Would this make the G&R range to ascend for the first time rank 3k and lower, then to prophet rank 2k and lower?

maybe make rank higher the higher u ascend
Easy^ Rocks
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Sounds good, all the way up too... you can only get G+R for that infamous level 20 ascended if you hold rank 1 for g+r
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

yeah sorry mate but getting into gnr is as said to easy and shouldn't be made easier for reasons given like experience etc.
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
papa~smurf
Forum Addict

12agnar0k wrote:Sounds good, all the way up too... you can only get G+R for that infamous level 20 ascended if you hold rank 1 for g+r

that kinda what i am saying, make ascending on the lowest levels easy, so the smaller guys don't get knock out easly, make the lg and higher harder, so that more skill is needed to get there

12ag :shock: we agree :shock:
Easy^ Rocks
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

nice idea :)
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Unless you fix pergatory its a bad idea. Purg account sucking up ascended ranks will kill the highest ascentions since you cant remove them from the ranks.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Chronus
Forum Intermediate

I think it should be left the way it is.
Nobody101
Fledgling Forumer
Race: guess???

@ lore Funny you say that as i believe you were one of the people supporting the 60 turn limit in perg, if they removed that you could still pay smaller players to come in and mass but that's not an option now so i guess the normal realm players should blame themselves for complaining about perg to much :lol:.... But then everything that is not liked in this game is some how the perg realms fault so its only a matter of time before this was gonna be blamed on perg
Last edited by Nobody101 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chronus
Forum Intermediate

Yogi Bear wrote:Funny you say that as i believe you were one of the people supporting the 60 turn limit in perg, if they removed that you could still pay smaller players to come in and mass but that's not an option now so i guess the normal realm players should blame themselves for complaining about perg to much :lol:....

that wasn't me
Tyber Zann
JUAN's Successor, Buck's Inheritor, Semper's mailed fist
Alternate name(s): Tyber Zann, tom twin

leave it I think...easy as hell to ascend anyway
Help find my old Tyber Zann sigs :(
amandakerk
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DoO
ID: 72429

i know and we all know it is easy to ascend after the first one, it the first one that is the problem and because many people can not do it a a decent time span so they stop playing, leading to the what 90,000 inactive accounts there are. by making JUST THE FIRST ASCENSION EASIER you will encourage new players to continue playing and the game will become more developed with more people
Image Image
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Yogi Bear wrote:@ lore Funny you say that as i believe you were one of the people supporting the 60 turn limit in perg, if they removed that you could still pay smaller players to come in and mass but that's not an option now so i guess the normal realm players should blame themselves for complaining about perg to much :lol:.... But then everything that is not liked in this game is some how the perg realms fault so its only a matter of time before this was gonna be blamed on perg

I believe you are very mistaken about that mate.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
papa~smurf
Forum Addict

amandakerk wrote:i know and we all know it is easy to ascend after the first one, it the first one that is the problem and because many people can not do it a a decent time span so they stop playing, leading to the what 90,000 inactive accounts there are. by making JUST THE FIRST ASCENSION EASIER you will encourage new players to continue playing and the game will become more developed with more people

my point thank u, and by increasing the level as u go will slow the speed ascensions going on right now
Easy^ Rocks

Return to “Suggestions Archive”