Purgatory Strike Fix

~DerkaDerkastan~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Echelons of Earth
Race: Derkaderkastanian
ID: 85885

Purgatory Strike Fix

ok look it says 60 at a day on one individual. that limits to massing someone with one alliance. i feel that you are taking the original sense of purg away. purg was a place where noobies and ppl in trouble could run. not a fixed rate way that you can play the game. I personally think that instead of 60at a day on someone you should be limited to 100 strikes per day on anybody. itd be like a nox counter when your getting massed. at 100 strikes you cant spy sab or anything that could be hostile to anyone else. but you can be attacked; now the cons to this style could lead to you massing someone hit 100 strikes then get massed by two ppl and loose more than the orig person. Idk i just thought id try to say something different for once.

also the 24 hour thingy defeats the purpose of why you would want to loose turns to get in and so does the martket 3 mt for personal turns. why/?
Lore wrote: Take care mate, your siggy still creeps me out tho LOL
SuperSaiyan wrote:sephs mad cause his invisible friends voted for harch
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Purgatory Strike Fix

Personally I think this is a good thing for purg since no one can be massed. It slows their massive growth that so many just sell for profit anyway. Makes them work for it atleast.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

personally, im a bit biased towards the limited 60 turns because it slows down my raiding
but if its gonna be changed, only if both accounts are set to war with each other should the limit really go away
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I Am Thor wrote:personally, im a bit biased towards the limited 60 turns because it slows down my raiding
but if its gonna be changed, only if both accounts are set to war with each other should the limit really go away

I dont think you understand the idea, its a suggestion to basicly "phase" the attacker after 100 attacks. Purg is for people who don't want to fight. This limits the attackers as right now purg is a farmer/raiders heaven with unlimited reasures out and no restriction on collecting them.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
~DerkaDerkastan~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Echelons of Earth
Race: Derkaderkastanian
ID: 85885

Lore wrote:
I Am Thor wrote:personally, im a bit biased towards the limited 60 turns because it slows down my raiding

I dont think you understand the idea, its a suggestion to basicly "phase" the attacker after 100 attacks. Purg is for people who don't want to fight. This limits the attackers as right now purg is a farmer/raiders heaven with unlimited reasures out and no restriction on collecting them.

well said. in my eyes ok yea wow u hit someone four times and that was all you could hit them for. what about the thousands of other players that you hadnt hit yet? you could take out all of perg with 4 15at hits all day. so why not restrict it to either you can mass only one person in a day granted it takes you 100 strikes but will limit to wat you can do as a way of farming/raiding in one day. this is just a simple idea but can be modified. personally i wouldnt mind seeing only 50 strikes in a 24hr period on someone in perg. heck i would be really interested in seeing 25 a day. that would really slow it down to what perg was supposed to be when it was first made.
Lore wrote: Take care mate, your siggy still creeps me out tho LOL
SuperSaiyan wrote:sephs mad cause his invisible friends voted for harch

Return to “Suggestions Archive”