A place for bugs that have been fixed
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Covert troops/power

I trained 2 spies and my covert power didn't move. I have 2 spies more in my army count, I spent 40k, but no power added.
Midnight
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Covert troops/power

I also find that if I train some spies, my covert action drops.

With no spies, it's an action of 5, but if I train 1 spy my action drops to 4.
Arcturus
Forum Grunt
Race: Ancient
ID: 15583

I have 5 spies at level 4 and my covert action is 13. It took that much to get it to move from 1, so either something is not calculating right or it is really, really slow at growing.

Edit: I just doubled the amount of spies I had to 10, and my covert action did not move whatsoever.
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

I've made some adjustments to the system. Ranks should even out over the next server tick or so. It might require for you to purchase a unit in each catagory for it to update the system. Unfortunately that is the fastest way to update the system.
Midnight
Forum Regular

I have trained spies and assassins, untrained them again. Waited for several ticks, ans till no effect.

Covert (and anti covert) action is still lower when spies trained.
Arcturus
Forum Grunt

Mine changed, still seems rather low, but I assume this was fixed.
adminGary

I've taken a closer look at the anti/spy action and anti/spy ranking systems. Both are working as inteneded.

If you would like me to look closer at what is going on I'll need your account ID or your account user name.
Arcturus
Forum Grunt

No I believe it was fixed, I am just taking into consideration technologies in my math that do not exist which would explain the difference.
Midnight
Forum Regular

adminGary wrote:I've taken a closer look at the anti/spy action and anti/spy ranking systems. Both are working as inteneded.

If you would like me to look closer at what is going on I'll need your account ID or your account user name.

My ID is: 125
Account Name: Midnight Masochist

Details of issues:
With 0 spies (level 6) and 0 Assassins (level 2), I have Covert Action 6 and Anti-Covert Action 2.
With 1 spy and 1 Assassin I have Covert Action 7 and Anti-Covert Action 7.
With 2 spies and 2 Assassins, I have Covert Action 15 and Anti-Covert Action 15.
With 3 spies and 3 Assassins, I have Covert Action 22 and Anti-Covert Action 22.
With 5 spies and 5 Assassins, I have Covert Action 37 and Anti-Covert Action 37.
I have no ability to calculate any Techs in as there aren't any that are available for the Goauld at this stage.

Also I find based upon the results there my Anti-Covert Level has no effect on what my Anti-Covert Action is. As it would appear to be using the level of my covert instead.

Hopefully that is of some help adminGary...
adminGary

Spy and antispy levels and ranks will be updated over the next one or two server ticks. All issues regarding the levels and ranking of spies and antispies should resolve.

Return to “Fixed”