office give % to commander

baldey2
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: none
Race: Ancient
ID: 22088

office give % to commander

probly a dumb thing but you know how the commander can set how much income they give to ther officers y dont you add one that the officer gives to the commander it could work it the same way but in revece

commander give % income for % up
make officer give % up for % income

so the comander can give 30% but officer is giving 15% up in that case the officer will get less naq from commander and make more of there own up

point off this is the commander can give 30% to all but if one of his officer dont wont a lot of naq coming in they can drop what they get from them

if not then why not let the commander set a % for each officer eg 5 officer commander sets 2 to 15% and 2 to 30% for the same reason above that way the officer can ask the commander if they can drop them down and leave it up to the commander
Mr Baldey Lives Agian

msn: baldey2@hotmail.com
I have done trades with some of the best players if you dont beleave me then look here....
Trade feed back: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=33524
Broker ID : 22088
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: office give % to commander

This has been asked for repeatedly.

As it stands no the "big boys" can't economicly support officers realisticly. especially not noobs. They would get slaughtered on the massive incomes.

It forces Co circles, and kills officers for big players
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
urogard
Forum Elder
ID: 0

meaning before doing anything else with officers and commanders A new system needs to be coded first
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

would be nice if you could set your % in some fashion. There was more then 1 lengthy discussion on it previously. All were good.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”