Quantum Wars - It's happening already!!

Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Quantum Wars - It's happening already!!

I thought I'd join Quantum Wars to refresh the monotony of super spies I am experiencing in Stargate Wars.

However, I already see people building uptheir Spy Levels and people buying supporter bonuses. Somebody had over 300,000 Naq!!

Aren't we just going to end up with the same situation we have now??

Would it be possible to have a wave in Quantum Wars where Supporter Bonuses are not allowed? Or spies are non-existant? Or both?!

Getting to the top and staying there would truly be a challenge if spies and bonuses were not allowed!!

Any thoughts??
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Quantum Wars - It's happening already!!

Wolf359 wrote:I thought I'd join Quantum Wars to refresh the monotony of super spies I am experiencing in Stargate Wars.

However, I already see people building uptheir Spy Levels and people buying supporter bonuses. Somebody had over 300,000 Naq!!

Aren't we just going to end up with the same situation we have now??

Would it be possible to have a wave in Quantum Wars where Supporter Bonuses are not allowed? Or spies are non-existant? Or both?!

Getting to the top and staying there would truly be a challenge if spies and bonuses were not allowed!!

Any thoughts??

wont see it happening... its where the rich power gamers can spend money and give Forum more of it....

I'd like to see spys with less of a imphases....
the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

I just wanted to say That I am not abusing of that Bonus. I used it to get a boost at my start but I am not scare that as soon as ppl will be allow to attack, that my 1st place position will be taken by somebody else.

All This to say that I have no intention to get more supporter bonus. I always refused to buy them in the original game cause I want to play without any outside help in that one. I was always talking against ppl who abuse of the donation system but I felt cheap to talk against FORUM and not even bring my contribution.

So MY Excuse is, Quantum was the place I could donate without getting bonuses in the original. And now I feel Better that I gave my part to help, even if it was not as much as we know who in the original.

WOULD YOU IMAGINE WHAT KIND OF SERVER WE WOULD HAVE IF NO ONE WOULD DONATE! It would be worst than what it is.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin

Honours and Awards

The Black Knight wrote:I just wanted to say That I am not abusing of that Bonus. I used it to get a boost at my start but I am not scare that as soon as ppl will be allow to attack, that my 1st place position will be taken by somebody else.

All This to say that I have no intention to get more supporter bonus. I always refused to buy them in the original game cause I want to play without any outside help in that one. I was always talking against ppl who abuse of the donation system but I felt cheap to talk against FORUM and not even bring my contribution.

So MY Excuse is, Quantum was the place I could donate without getting bonuses in the original. And now I feel Better that I gave my part to help, even if it was not as much as we know who in the original.

WOULD YOU IMAGINE WHAT KIND OF SERVER WE WOULD HAVE IF NO ONE WOULD DONATE! It would be worst than what it is.

I agree - the server would be crap without donations - but surely we can have 1 wave where nobody is allowed to have a supporter bonus and/or spies - wouldn't it make it interesting to see who can get to the top through pure war alone??
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

It would, Totally agree and I hope that Forum will read this.

Maybe in the future it will be possible, I know that Forum as great expectations for this game and I'm glad I could back him up at least once :)
the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

Wolf, you might like this post ;)

https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?t=1364
compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

Wolf359 wrote:I agree - the server would be crap without donations - but surely we can have 1 wave where nobody is allowed to have a supporter bonus and/or spies - wouldn't it make it interesting to see who can get to the top through pure war alone??

How exactly would this work with Replicators since without spies they effectively have no bonus?
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

Well you could give them another bonus, like unlimited mercenaries, an higher average on attack and defense. any ideas?
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Wolf is right, it gives people who have money a better advantage, say like... oh, I don't know... ELUSIVE!

A game without bonus would be great.
Where everyone has equal opertunity to win and winning is decided by skill and how wisely you invest your naq.

The people with money could still donate, to upgrade servers and such, but they shoudln't be able to get extras for it.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

Nuto_vixen wrote:
The people with money could still donate, to upgrade servers and such, but they shoudln't be able to get extras for it.

And Thats EXACTLY why I donate in the server that reset every 3 month. I won't get that money back in 3 month.

I did not donate in the original one. I think I did a fair move by donating in that one. It is not the number 1 rank that I care, I care to help that guy who give so much for all of us so we can enjoy a great game.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

the fact that the game can be bought make me a little sad.

so what did we learn today kiddies?

if you want to succeed in life, just buy, sleep or cheat your way to the top.

anything and anyone can be bought.

so instead of asking for a skateboard for your birthday kids, ask for 250 dollars and buy your place on the first page.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

I really wish there was a game with no covert at all that would be really really cool that being said i think there should be a donations cap on quantaum as for the replicatros lets give them their real advatange BOUNS ON UNIT PRODUCTION since that is truly what they do best kinda would be something new but it would involve a hell of a lot of programing and forum may have to rest the game agian
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin

Honours and Awards

Amon Ra wrote:I really wish there was a game with no covert at all that would be really really cool that being said i think there should be a donations cap on quantaum as for the replicatros lets give them their real advatange BOUNS ON UNIT PRODUCTION since that is truly what they do best kinda would be something new but it would involve a hell of a lot of programing and forum may have to rest the game agian

I like it.

I like it a lot :!:
Mod Speak

Return to “Suggestions Archive”