Forum Expert

Re: (Live) UP

Thamuz... why u so mean with all of us... :lol:
im 120 and again working on it!
_BlackAsc_
Fledgling Forumer

:( only 144 slowly gaining tho
For want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost. For want of a horseshoe, the steed was lost. For want of a steed, the message went undelivered. For want of an undelivered message, the war was lost.
~Sokar~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Sokar System Lords
Race: System Lord
ID: 1943657

I reached 100 UP at least! :P:P
| Trade Feedback | ID: 1943657 | Sig Shop | :smt029
Goa'uld: ~Sokar~ | Host: dexx

ImageImage
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Here I was thinking getting mine to 62 was pretty tough, but I guess I missed the going live bit :lol:

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Pak
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hoosiers
ID: 1950206

Dmonix wrote:Here I was thinking getting mine to 62 was pretty tough, but I guess I missed the going live bit :lol:

It actually not to bad for you now to get the UU up. I don't think you missed much. There is more naq out there to increase the UU. When I first started I thought it was good to get 30K naq from a hit. I just realized today I shouldn't even waste an AT unless they have out 180K + naq.

108 and over 3K army now. Slowly but surly building forth.
"We’re not going to Guam are we?"
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Getting expensive now 3,062,500 for next UP upgrade! :shock: ~Thamuz~
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Pak wrote:
Dmonix wrote:Here I was thinking getting mine to 62 was pretty tough, but I guess I missed the going live bit :lol:

It actually not to bad for you now to get the UU up. I don't think you missed much. There is more naq out there to increase the UU. When I first started I thought it was good to get 30K naq from a hit. I just realized today I shouldn't even waste an AT unless they have out 180K + naq.

I disagree, you should use the 45 AT every turn no matter how bad the farming is, you will get more naq from those 3 hits then you will for the AT you retain from not attacking.

but yeah, i remember when 30K was an awsome hit, now I dont slow down for less then 200K, if i cant get them then i go back and get the 190/180kish hits.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Lore wrote:
Pak wrote:

I disagree, you should use the 45 AT every turn no matter how bad the farming is, you will get more naq from those 3 hits then you will for the AT you retain from not attacking.

but yeah, i remember when 30K was an awsome hit, now I dont slow down for less then 200K, if i cant get them then i go back and get the 190/180kish hits.

Agreed, that is the key at the mo, getting online enough to use those 45AT per turn.
sniper0432
Forum Elite
Alliance: Areseorii Knights [Leader]
Race: Spartans
ID: 1943098

~Thamuz~ wrote:
Lore wrote:
Pak wrote:

Agreed, that is the key at the mo, getting online enough to use those 45AT per turn.

So true...
~Sokar~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Sokar System Lords
Race: System Lord
ID: 1943657

110 UP here. :)
| Trade Feedback | ID: 1943657 | Sig Shop | :smt029
Goa'uld: ~Sokar~ | Host: dexx

ImageImage

Return to “Origins General Chat”