AssAsinX Scamer

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

ForestFire
Forum Grunt
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

AssAsinX Scamer

Just to let everyone know he made an offer between me and Tehnoboy to scam ppl in treo i dont normaly tell on scamers but i dont like him cos he thinks he cant be found donno why i can find him anytime i want :)

Later today i will post the convo and screenshot it just to make shure ppl belive it,..dont get fooled by his big feedback cos thats a bunch of crap since i had a clean feedback made just to alow me to scam
Tekki
Forum Addict

Re: AssAsinX Scamer

Yawn - whatever.

Why would I believe you when I've done multiple trades with him both cash and resource all without a hitch?

You, I've never heard of.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

as Clarky said, you should go cry in the corner along with ur little friend techno :)

i have gathered all the info i needed from you two about ur ways :lol:
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
ForestFire
Forum Grunt

so why is it that you want mods to delete the uu sale posts all of a suden ;) and Tekki sory to say but your dumb ... tradeing for resorces $$ he needs those trade clear but he gets them scamed anyone whit a brain knows that even i scam and sell resorces from a diferent clear acc damn you ppl are dumb :S
ForestFire
Forum Grunt

Oh and for the record you traded whit Hellboy many times also and didnt got scamed and you bought him $$ SS long time ago so does that mean hes not scamer also :P
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

lol whatever hellbaby.

There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many hole I can pick in this thread that when i'm finished with it there won't even be a thread to begin with.

HellGirl wrote:Just to let everyone know

No-one cares what you have to say hellbaby.

HellGirl wrote:he made an offer between me and Tehnoboy to scam ppl in treo

could easily have been an offer that would essentialy turn around and scam both of you.....

HellGirl wrote:i dont normaly tell on scamers but i dont like him cos he thinks he cant be found donno why i can find him anytime i want :)

So you don't like someone so you create this thread. lol hellbaby.

HellGirl wrote:Later today i will post the convo and screenshot it just to make shure ppl belive it

lol like I said could easily be a scam to scam scammers, i.e. you hellbaby and technobaby. You won't "make" people believe anything. People will believe if they want to, and they won't if they don't want to, but you won't "make people believe".

HellGirl wrote:dont get fooled by his big feedback cos thats a bunch of crap since i had a clean feedback made just to alow me to scam

dont blah get blah fooled blah by blah his blah big blah feedback blah cos blah thats blah a blah bunch blah of blah crap blah since blah i blah had blah a blah clean blah feedback blah made blah just blah to blah alow blah me blah to blah scam blah blah blah blah blah.....

Yes assasinx may be a scammer.
Yes assasinx may not be a scammer.
Anyone can be a scammer.

Fact is you are a scammer that is crying and trying to stirrup trouble.

Where's your bestest friend gone? technobaby where are you????
Image ImageImageImage
ForestFire
Forum Grunt

damn clarkey you rly dont have a life you have to coment everything dont ya :D
ForestFire
Forum Grunt

oh yeh i know clarkey that your to busy whit obssesing whit me and tehno but think about it how is a noob like AssAsinX able to sell over 100mill uu allmost every week :) try and use your brain whatever is left up there anyway
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

HellGirl wrote:damn clarkey you rly dont have a life you have to coment everything dont ya :D

lol i just got paid for typing that as i'm at work, so i'm the one laughing.
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

HellGirl wrote:oh yeh i know clarkey that your to busy whit obssesing whit me and tehno but think about it how is a noob like AssAsinX able to sell over 100mill uu allmost every week :) try and use your brain whatever is left up there anyway

All i hear is the sound of a baby crying because his bestest (actually, only) friend technobaby got banned.
Image ImageImageImage
ForestFire
Forum Grunt

he got banned on forum thats not rly a bann since makeing a new acc here whit diferent IP is easy :) besides your at work 24/7 it seems :)
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

HellGirl wrote:he got banned on forum thats not rly a bann since makeing a new acc here whit diferent IP is easy :) besides your at work 24/7 it seems :)

Yeah easy for someone sad enough to create a new account cause they got banned for 2 weeks.
Image ImageImageImage
ForestFire
Forum Grunt

not if you allready have a few sitting lol
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

HellGirl wrote:not if you allready have a few sitting lol

Yup even sadder, but then you know what that's like.
Image ImageImageImage
ForestFire
Forum Grunt

bumpy

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”