Just out of intrest

You all asked for it.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Just out of intrest

im not much of a lone wolf player so i was wondering (bit early but im a spammers soo.....) any alliances recruiting im goauld and would like to be in a gouald alliance if possible but not entirly bothered

id=594
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Re: Just out of intrest

Alliances are overrated

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient

Apocalypse. wrote:Alliances are overrated

Maybe but they can lead to some interesting race wars if an all goauld alliance takes on a tauri/asgard alliance. It adds a good bit of role playing to the standard war.
RedKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: Sigma
Race: System Lord

epyon you can join me :-D , but yeah not much point at the moment, tis more like tags in ascended than proper alliances
Sammael wrote: Well done, mate, need my pants lowered thanks ;)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

There is no Goa'uld Alliance though. The Goa'uld Race is presided over by the controlling System Lords...

Su,
Lore,
Anubis,
Sokar,
Universe

(there are more spots open atm..)..
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
RedKnight
Forum Regular

ME!! i claim as...well it would be fun :D
edit: were do i apply :?
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

Semper wrote:There is no Goa'uld Alliance though. The Goa'uld Race is presided over by the controlling System Lords...

Su,
Lore,
Anubis,
Sokar,
Universe

(there are more spots open atm..)..

if you have a whack a asgard machine i want in :-D

and you may say alliances are overated thats your choice team play is my style makes it fun

and tags are alliance just not offiical ones like ibelieve lore said they'll exist either way even if it has to be on msn
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
RedKnight
Forum Regular

fair enough, ill join if people are recruiting 8)

Return to “Origins General Chat”