ac bug

bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

ac bug

why wasn't solve until now
from what i know is on from some waves :?
The forces of bebita fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict devastating damage on Thumbman's forces! So much damage, in fact, that while running away Thumbman could not accurately judge the extent of the beating...
They managed to eradicate 2 of Thumbman's troops.

The forces of Thumbman's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out bebita's Undercover Agents!
902 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 8,867,261,974,880 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 532 of bebita's Undercover Agents!
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: ac bug

The forces of Pimp D rush in full force, and inflict 4,767,345,998 damage on bebita's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of bebita's forces fell at the hands of Pimp D's assult.

The forces of bebita fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict devastating damage on Pimp D's forces! So much damage, in fact, that while running away Pimp D could not accurately judge the extent of the beating...
They managed to eradicate 17 of Pimp D's troops.

The forces of Pimp D's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out bebita's Undercover Agents!
28306 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
Unfortunately, bebita's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
bebita
Forum Zombie

u don't have enought ac power
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

[BoT] Jason
Forum History

i know :lol:
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Travis9x
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Honorus Bellatoris
Race: Ancient / Ajna

This bug has even more frustrating effects.

(attacker) sent:
915,232 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 1,155 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:
10 Human Form Attacker have DeathNeedle Ship
1145 Human Form Attacker came unarmed!

The forces of (my Quantum realm) fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict devastating damage on (attacker)'s forces! So much damage, in fact, that while running away (attacker) could not accurately judge the extent of the beating...
They managed to eradicate 0 of (attacker)'s troops.

The forces of (attacker)'s Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out (my Quantum realm)'s Undercover Agents!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 10,418,535,490,924 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 500 of (my Quantum realm)'s Undercover Agents!

One additional fact: the forces of (attacker) were so completely overwhelmed that they could not even breach the perimiter of (my Quantum realm)! As a result, it appears that the weapons and forces of (my Quantum realm) suffered no damage!!

You watch as the enemy attacks your phantom, holographic decoy. You assess their forces, and watch as they fire their weapons. They are obviously upset upon seeing their efforts wasted.

The AC went right through both the overwhelming defense, and my holographic decoy. Because of the holographic decoy, he also did not lose any units...but I still lost a few spies. That's just messed up. :smt012
Travis9x wrote:Do not ever think you are safe from being massed...random massings happen all the time around here. The best policy is a constant state of paranoia.
ImageImageImageImageImage
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

While I can see how frustrating that must be, I can also see how funny it is :lol:

I'll have a word with Jason if I manage to get to the meeting, o been working the past few Wednesdays, so no promises. The ACing thru def thing was always anoying... If you lose the fight, then at least 50% of your assassins should be killed. Or something as serious.
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

get higher covert ;) or don't train spies *whistles*
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

Travis9x wrote:This bug has even more frustrating effects.

(attacker) sent:
915,232 Covert Infiltrator Bot and 1,155 Human Form Attacker and 0 Attack Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

The forces of (my Quantum realm) fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict devastating damage on (attacker)'s forces! So much damage, in fact, that while running away (attacker) could not accurately judge the extent of the beating...
They managed to eradicate 0 of (attacker)'s troops.

The forces of (attacker)'s Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out (my Quantum realm)'s Undercover Agents!
0 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
With 10,418,535,490,924 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 500 of (my Quantum realm)'s Undercover Agents!

One additional fact: the forces of (attacker) were so completely overwhelmed that they could not even breach the perimiter of (my Quantum realm)! As a result, it appears that the weapons and forces of (my Quantum realm) suffered no damage!!

You watch as the enemy attacks your phantom, holographic decoy. You assess their forces, and watch as they fire their weapons. They are obviously upset upon seeing their efforts wasted.

The AC went right through both the overwhelming defense, and my holographic decoy. Because of the holographic decoy, he also did not lose any units...but I still lost a few spies. That's just messed up. :smt012

lol that attacker was me :lol:
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

[BoT] Jason
Forum History

At the cost of 1 attack turns:
The army of Pimp D stormed the realm of Vhailor!

Pimp D sent:

Opposite this, stood the forces of Vhailor

Vhailor resisted the aggressors with:
Massive armies of Defense Clone and Defense Drone
They were armed with enough weapon power to force you to turn and run before getting a good look...

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Pimp D, personally commanding Pimping, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Vhailor was was commanding Axe of Justice, thier MotherShip.
Pimping hovers above the battle!
Axe of Justice meets it head on!
Pimping uses its Nano Volley to inflict 4,107,360,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Axe of Justice!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Axe of Justice uses its Energy Volley to inflict damage, destroying 8 Matter-Phasic Shields on Pimping!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 12 Nano Volley!

Vhailor's Axe of Justice provides incredible amounts of additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

The forces of Pimp D rush in full force, and inflict 714,368,371 damage on Vhailor's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Vhailor's forces fell at the hands of Pimp D's assult.

The forces of Vhailor fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict devastating damage on Pimp D's forces! So much damage, in fact, that while running away Pimp D could not accurately judge the extent of the beating...
They managed to eradicate 0 of Pimp D's troops.

The forces of Pimp D's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out Vhailor's Undercover Agents!
With 10,418,535,490,924 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 500 of Vhailor's Undercover Agents!
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

Travis9x
Fledgling Forumer

Ya know, Pimp...by removing the names involved, I was only trying to protect your identity, seeing as what a pathetic attack it was...

...but hey, if you like embarrassing yourself, then go right ahead. ;)
Travis9x wrote:Do not ever think you are safe from being massed...random massings happen all the time around here. The best policy is a constant state of paranoia.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

duh i know it was pathetic . i was testing the bug. i attacked 5 other massive defenses aswell and killed their spies
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

bebita
Forum Zombie

Feri wrote:get higher covert ;) or don't train spies *whistles*

smart guy
this bug was and in sgw
jason solved there
i hope wesdnay will solve here to :wink:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

I know bebita lol
I am aware that it should be fixed... atm though I like using it
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
Travis9x
Fledgling Forumer

Feri wrote:I know bebita lol
I am aware that it should be fixed... atm though I like using it

Isn't that exploitation? o.O
And isn't that... *gasp!* ...bannable??

lol, I don't actually know whether it's bannable or not... :P ...I just know that in most online games I play, deliberately exploiting a bug in the game to gain an unfair advantage is considered a bannable offense.
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

its not a "bug" as such.. its just something Jason left in the game.. which was decided later to be a bad idea.. (Because lots of people whined when they had it done to them on main)

So he removed it from main, but not Q.. ill ask him on Wed what he wants to do

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”