attack massing bug

A place to post all those bugs...
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

attack massing bug

18:58 ??????? 1 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 2,474 3 details

we killed def weapons yet person has 69 defenders left yet it wont let me mass it down.

Also gary attackers who have less than 4k strike are massing down 15k defs with zero attackers losses. yet the defender has to pay through nose for wep reapairs and if not online gets def massed and uu massed down to 74uu or so.

Many are abusing at this moment
Last edited by arkangel13 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
skyfighter
Fledgling Forumer

Re: attack massing bug

Read help before saying its a bug;

Defence Alert Level
Defence Alert Level does several things.
As you are attacked the Defence Alert Level increases, and over time the level decreases.
While your defence alert level is higher than 0 it reduces the income produced by your defensive units.
It also reduces the losses of both Naquadah and defensive units while under attack.
Finally it increases the the amount of offensive units your forces kill.
arkangel13
Forum Expert

If thats true then theres no way to mass a def other then weps. its silly. needs fixing its a bug to me
ImageImage
skyfighter
Fledgling Forumer

you just need to wait for their defense alert lvl to go down, doesnt look like a bug to me, in fact its pretty fair to help small players prevent being bullied by big alliances.

and you have to take in consideration that the game is young, later when players got a bigger def. eventually losses will increase, if you can remove 5% of their def. units in one hit thats would be ridiculous.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Its prolly like main.

If so, you can never mass all the def, nor can you get all the shields/weapons on a MS, and 1 att soilder never dies, been like that as long as I can remeber?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
arkangel13
Forum Expert

there was 69 guys left to kill thats whats a killer.
ImageImage
Midnight
Forum Regular

arkangel13 wrote:there was 69 guys left to kill thats whats a killer.

Just wait a few turns for his Defense Alert level to drop, and then go at him again...

Bet you'll kill a few that way...

Maybe massing will develope to be done in parts over the course of a few hours...

Wouldn't that be interesting to be in...
skyfighter
Fledgling Forumer

Imagine in a few week from here when the average def. troop will be over 10k men, I wouldnt like to see a game where you can be massed down to less than 1% your initial armysize, you must think for the future of the game, not what it is atm.

It's only normal than massing and sabb. are innefficient at this level, this will all change as everything grow, and if you look at it its already too easy to mass down weapons...
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld

I got massed and lost 26 deffenders while my masser lost no attackers at all. and ha had to beat his 44 attackers with weapons against my 100 deffenders with weapons. I lost all my weapons and 26 defenders he lost nothing. Um bug??
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

Oberaan wrote:I got massed and lost 26 deffenders while my masser lost no attackers at all. and ha had to beat his 44 attackers with weapons against my 100 deffenders with weapons. I lost all my weapons and 26 defenders he lost nothing. Um bug??

1 turn atts reduce my losess like they do in main by the looks of it and the more troops you have the more likely you gain casualties which is why you didnt get anything killed till i wiped out your weps as mine were taking more damge than you def weps and its well known the asgard def weps are overpowered anyway which is also really a bug

+ i dont mind if you say my name
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
arkangel13
Forum Expert

EP its not about u. its about the attacker not losing units. i understand a small strike can mass big defs just like main but there should be some loss associated with it. even if it was 1 guy it would be sufficeint.

LEts try to fix game so it works the way it should so we can all have fun....
ImageImage
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

i think its just due to the low armies atm wait in about a week it will show itself its just were probably really not supposed to be killing each other yet and veng has been trying to kill me and he hasnt lost anything yet an d he kills 3 pop of mine btw sexy att mate rank 1 def + att anyway
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
arkangel13
Forum Expert

This may be true but figure we talk about it and post.
ImageImage
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

just ask gary
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

and btw should ac kill spies when your attacking someone like in main ?

Return to “Bugs”