Goa'uld? The ultimate role play.

You all asked for it.

Should we have a seperate RP Goa'uld forum?

Yes
36%
No, you're still the most amazing guy around here and every minute I spend reading your post's becomes the next greatest minute of my life.
55%
Yes, only if Gary adds an ingame link.
9%

Total votes: 11
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Goa'uld? The ultimate role play.

Ok...so we have the council, we have the starting's of alliances.

I want to promote the role play in this game as best I can, and I hope a representative from the Replicators, the Asgard and the Tauri will follow suite.

At the moment their are several types of Goa'uld..

- System Lords
- System Lords Servants
- Goa'uld
- Ashraks
- Jaffa (can be Tauri or Goa'uld)

Now the Ashraks serve the System Lord Council, the System Lord servants serve one of the System Lords. The Goa'uld are all minor lords and ladies etc etc. The Jaffa serve the entire Goa'uld race. Anyone can make a Goa'uld alliance, and we currently have one dedicated the System Lords, (it is called the System Lord Alliance, SLA - NOT the same one that is present in main SGW...)

Any person can designate them self any type of one of the above except a council member and a member of the SLA.

The System Lord Alliance recruitment page can be found.. HERE
Application rules are in the thread.

The System Lord Council can be found HERE
Application rules are in the thread. (As a reminder, to become a System Lord you need to get a majority vote from the existing members, it is your responsibility to contact them and get their vote, not mine.)

its a work in progress, but ways will be made to beat the System Lords and kick them out of their positions, it will be political and it will be a RP heaven based off the game.

If people want me to make some forums, I have the skin and the skeleton for it all set out. Let me know via a vote over the next few hours.

This is in the name of roleplay! So GO! lol...
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

Re: Goa'uld? The ultimate role play.

No thanks. but good luck with it...
ImageImage
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

not real big on worms...snakes my bad.....
now dont get me wrong they are great for fish bait but as far
as ultimate....
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Part of the fun of inter-racial wars is the banter, the forum presence. There were several campaigns to make the race forums on main so only people in that race could see them, but that defeated the whole point of role-playing.

By all means have a separate forum, but keep up the banter on these boards too.

Silly snakeheads - have to point out everything to them. :roll: :wink:
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

RepliMagni wrote:Part of the fun of inter-racial wars is the banter, the forum presence. There were several campaigns to make the race forums on main so only people in that race could see them, but that defeated the whole point of role-playing.

not our fault were the center of attention and you would miss us
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Miss you? Perhaps. But only because your ways are so quaint ;)
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

and im very subtle to :lol:

Shizzo

You were just massed by EPY0N due to our co-orperations Massers Inc. we are intrested in customer satisfaction due to this we would like you to rate our service.

please tick the relevant box

_
/_/ It was a truly horrible experience

_
/_/ ive had better

_
/_/ not bad my arse is a bit sore

_
/_/ it was sexual

_
/_/ thats the spot

Massers Inc Massing since 05

lol just got funnier to

WTH i do to u?

:lol:
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

RepliMagni wrote:Part of the fun of inter-racial wars is the banter, the forum presence. There were several campaigns to make the race forums on main so only people in that race could see them, but that defeated the whole point of role-playing.

Well we do not have any here... thats all I meant.

I will pester Bazsy when he comes online. I am sure the admins will have no problem if Origins gets some race forums, as long as they're sub forums and all that jazz...
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

oh and alliance and rec aswell
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:I will pester Bazsy when he comes online. I am sure the admins will have no problem if Origins gets some race forums, as long as they're sub forums and all that jazz...

Go to Admin Gary first, he was adament about the conditions of the origins forums and that all changes go through him.

But I think he will be fine with it.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

isnt it good enough to use the same race forums as main? the races are the same... there's even a tok'ra section there, and we believe that fits well with the existence of the tok'ra race on the origins server... (not that most of you can see the tok'ra section... they are a rather secretive lot...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

what use is that to us most of them are main and dont play with us basically we want origin hangout where we can plan to kill the enemy
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Yeah - we've got a few in Origins who want to roleplay as replis for example, who aren't in Main.

I'd like separate sub-sections in the Origins forums - it'd help increase roleplay, and ensure people realise its separate from Main too...
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

RepliMagni wrote:Yeah - we've got a few in Origins who want to roleplay as replis for example, who aren't in Main.

I'd like separate sub-sections in the Origins forums - it'd help increase roleplay, and ensure people realise its separate from Main too...

exactly
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I have to agree, origins needs its own race sections to stop confusion, I personally am creating a seperate account for use in origins alone to help me get "in character" and avoid any confusions sine this "persona" is in DDE and not in origins.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Origins General Chat”