dRUNK mONKIES (Alliance) Part2

You all asked for it.
ScoobyDoo
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: dRUNK mONKIES (Alliance) Part2

If by chance my comrade in arms is slain before the appointed time that "is to be yet set" I do still place my words forth and will by all means take on the challenge of meeting you head to head on the battlefield, as by earlier correspondence of my comrade, I must step down at this time, but hold my word true by honor.

As for the 2 vs. 1 that hardly sounds fair by any means and refuse on the grounds that when you lose, the EXCUSE being," Well what do u expect it was 2 vs. 1"

One thing I do believe is that what happens in origins should stay in origins and not be allowed to bleed over into any of the other game servers.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

plz i have more honour than to drag this over

and (sniff) i smell a combination of scoobie snacks and fear off you my little tauri :-D
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
ScoobyDoo
Forum Grunt

Epyon {recruiting} wrote: i smell a combination of scoobie snacks and fear off you my little tauri :-D

I am not sure what this actually means, but as for the snacks well I only need them when true adversity comes my way(sort of like Underdogs super engergy pill), just some purina and clean cool water is fine for it is in the nature of "Dogs" we get fat on too many treats.

As for fear, I was ready and am still ready for your challenge, but i feel that my comrade will be more than a handful for u.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol you wiish or you just hoping he'll soften me up to give you a chance typical tauri

(flashy eye's) ALSO LET IT BE KNOWN I WILL NOT TOLERATE INTERFERANCE ANYONE WHO DOES AND I MEAN ANYONE WILL BE ADDED TO A LIST OF VULTURES WHICH I SHALL DEAL WITH AT MY DISCRETION (sits down)
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

if u say so
ImageImage
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR