http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=132155
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Scoobie vs. Epyon

RepliMagni wrote:lol. Who edited their little squabble into its own thread? :lol:

I did. Obviously their high-standard conflict had no place in the bugs department.. >_< That's like looking to buy a tank (http://desktop.wz.cz/technika/tank_abrams02.jpg) at Walmart.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular
ID: 0

lol get ready ill be around after dinner but looks like you started already enjoy
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

[BERSERKER] wrote:Anybody want to help me pick a side?

I just don't seem to care if either one wins at this point ... :?

Oh well.

--
[BERSERKER]

take none side... and who ever lose pays u 5 m naq for the fun
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

well id hate to be rebuilding that 77k(+66 defenders) def lol

but i hope you do its boring killing 5 men a hit with no weps lol
:lol:

btw thanks for that repair naq tasty

EPY0N : teaching monkies why they belong in the zoo since 09 :o
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
ScoobyDoo
Forum Grunt

I knew u were gonna start at turn change, just happened i couldnt even be here until it was too late - touche`- thats ok - see i am not going anywhere even if u take out my defenders

If u werent covert phased i would have even risked sabbing you - but just my luck that u are. Thats ok, live and learn, like to see anyone try this maneuvre` on main u surely would have killed urself - lol - something wrong there.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol i never leave out enough to make it worth while lol :lol: silly monkey you think id leave 400k worth of weps out for you and lol who said i was going to leave you out :lol:
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

you have no uu! SCOOBY! no way!
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

epyon did u assasinate him. NOPE i didnt think so. why is that. oh wait cause mr stat padders have 3 levels above u and triple trained troops. hmm wow u can take a def out with massing bug admin hasnt addressed yet.

GOOD FOR YOU heres a pat on ur back.
ImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

arkangel13 wrote:epyon did u assasinate him. NOPE i didnt think so. why is that. oh wait cause mr stat padders have 3 levels above u and triple trained troops. hmm wow u can take a def out with massing bug admin hasnt addressed yet.

rofl.. typical Ark behaviour.
Leave the "zomg you pwned me it must be a bug" mentality with your friends on Main please, thank you. It's childish to the extent of 'spam' (for which you can receive a warning.. *rubs hands* again.).

Good luck Epyon. ;) Keep up the pwning. :lol:
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

arkangel13 wrote:epyon did u assasinate him. NOPE i didnt think so. why is that. oh wait cause mr stat padders have 3 levels above u and triple trained troops. hmm wow u can take a def out with massing bug admin hasnt addressed yet.

lol everything is a bug if i ever get you that tune is so old it isnt even in the top 100 anymore and again you sabbed me with the cov bug lol you were alot more gun ho back then and lol y would i assassinate him and suffer casualtise when i can inflict massive damage on his def and sit on him lol or are you giving out because i know how to mass without looking like a complete idiot loosing hundreds of troops like you guy's always seem to manage lol
arkangel13
Forum Expert

Universe wrote:

rofl.. typical Ark behaviour.
Leave the "zomg you pwned me it must be a bug" mentality with your friends on Main please, thank you. It's childish to the extent of 'spam' (for which you can receive a warning.. *rubs hands* again.).

Good luck Epyon. ;) Keep up the pwning. :lol:

Maybe you need another long rest cause if pwning is taking a def down yet leaving 600 spies and anti then im COMAtose.
ImageImage
arkangel13
Forum Expert

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:

lol everything is a bug if i ever get you that tune is so old it isnt even in the top 100 anymore and again you sabbed me with the cov bug lol you were alot more gun ho back then and lol y would i assassinate him and suffer casualtise when i can inflict massive damage on his def and sit on him lol or are you giving out because i know how to mass without looking like a complete idiot loosing hundreds of troops like you guy's always seem to manage lol

CAUSE u cant asssinate him thats why u dont end of story.
ImageImage
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol that can be dealt with in time whats he going to do sab wepons that are never there lol :lol:

and merge those posts
arkangel13
Forum Expert

anyways good job on taking the def down it is a feat anyways.
ImageImage

Return to “Origins General Chat”