System Lord EPY0N v Scoobie and Oberaan

You all asked for it.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Scoobie vs. Epyon

got lucky whacked him with a full 15 as soon as i saw the repair naq out
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

Did anyone else think that 1.6m naq is a good amount for UP Upgrades? Much better spent then wasting it to buy weapons then waste again.

I'm not quite sure I see the logic here.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Su wrote:Did anyone else think that 1.6m naq is a good amount for UP Upgrades? Much better spent then wasting it to buy weapons then waste again.

I'm not quite sure I see the logic here.

Almost 3 UP upgrades for me 1.6mil is... :o
Ruki
Forum Irregular
Race: Nano Ti
ID: 1940100

Honestly? A war and the server is only a few weeks old... *Shrugs* Well......... Good luck :3 I will take the time to just get UP
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol im ahead of most people on UP :lol:
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

*Booming Laugh*

It appears the Drunk Monkies cannot play 'honourably'. They strike out against two System Lords now.

So be it. Know now though... I am Anubis, I cannot be destroyed.

Your actions may have weakened my physical armies, but you have created an enemy you shall long live to regret. :lol:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

Semper wrote:*Booming Laugh*

It appears the Drunk Monkies cannot play 'honourably'. They strike out against two System Lords now.

Your actions may have weakened my physical armies, but you have created an enemy you shall long live to regret. :lol:

Umm i would say the constant farming of our guy deserved a massing. SO get off me nuts u squirrel
ImageImage
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

arkangel13 wrote:
Semper wrote:*Booming Laugh*

Umm i would say the constant farming of our guy deserved a massing. SO get off me nuts u squirrel

:lol: I think not slave. You may rebel for now.. but in time, the old guard will not stand for such ignorance to be a power in the server.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

play nice girls thought i cant say i would be unhappy the way its going ..."server war 3 weeks in yay" lol and can we do it this week its rag week in collage next weeks (collage drink week)

btw lollies did any of you monkies mass a guy called Yu im apparently commanded to mass you all now lol........by whoever the randomer is i dont think hes a fan :lol: ....maybe he hates staties as much as i do

Also footnote edit : first vulture id=603 hes not going to be happy when he logs on :lol:
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

he was on page 1 with over 1.5 mil out after a naq hit and a rather brief
pm he deleted.
so get the story straight:
i dont care who you are put that much naq out there and i see it..
yep im tappin the AT button...
this is a war game yes?
Last edited by ~Nemisis~ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol get what story straight lol i just mentioned the name and the message defensive little monkey arnt you :-D
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:lol get what story straight lol i just mentioned the name and the message defensive little monkey arnt you :-D

nope.
just like to be sure facts are facts and stories remain just that stories.

*and it may just be the biggest naq hit yet :shock:
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

probably is what kind of noob leaves that much out....no seriously tell me i want to get him lol :lol: you probably got him while buy lvl7 cov
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

it was a very odd hit as i was in a chat with another monkie when i seen it there on PG1,i opened up attack tab put in 15 ats,i then asked look at pg1 bottom is there still 1.5 out...
the answer was yes pop i hit,banked and sat back to enjoy my cup of OJ....
~Vengeance Of Origins
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

OJ dont go wild on the celebrations lol :lol:

Return to “Origins General Chat”