Truth Unveiled

You all asked for it.
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld
ID: 0

Truth Unveiled

You sit in front of your Comms console talking to one of your officer in the field. Suddenly your console shutters and before you stands an Asgard. You notice that he is standing in a room that is strangely ornate for an Asgard, with tapestries hanging from two white marble columns that are on either side to two large thrones and golden busts of what looks like an ancient roman man and woman in battle dress. There are Asgard and what look like Tauri moving smartly about the chamber performing various tasks. The thing that catches your eye is what looks like a pair of Jaffa standing in the background apparently guarding the entrance to the chamber.

The Asgard figure begins to speak. “Hello my friends, I wish to apologize for my deception up to this point. But it was necessary and I had my reasons. You have known me as Oberaan, but it is not my name I am called Puck and I actually am a servant of my Lord Oberaan. I ….”

One of the Jaffa in the background yells “KREE TAL LOK,” as everyone in the room moves quickly to kneel.

Four figures enter the room through the entrance. The first two, a man and a woman, are obviously Jaffa. The man is a Tall and muscular man with a golden emblem emblazoned in his forehead, obviously marking him as a First Prime. He is dressed in what looks like the armor of a Roman general. The Lady is tall and lean and also has a golden emblem emblazoned on her forehead, yet you can see the muscular frame that is covered by her long flowing white dress and can not help but notice that the emblem on her forehead is similar yet noticeably different from the one that the man possesses. They part and stand at either side of the thrones in the center of the room.

The second pair of figures sits in the thrones. The woman is truly beautiful, having long dark hair and dark brown eyes. She is wearing a long white dress with golden trim that covers her body while allowing other to see her muscular yet feminine body. Her skin is tanned and looks smooth as silk; she takes the man’s hand and kisses it lovingly while whispering in his ear. The man has the look of a weathered warrior while, strangely, also possessing a youthful look that seems almost unnatural. He has short brown hair that is neatly trimmed and steel blue eyes. He grins at his consort as she whispers in his ear and nods in agreement. He says, “Ma’kree Puck.”

“It is as you commanded sire,” states the Asgard.

He looks up and says, “Lo tak meta satak, Oberaan.” “I have gone by many names in the past Oberon, Auberon, Sluagh, Finvarra, Xanas, and even Caesar. I have kept myself hidden until now because I did not wish to get involved with the petty squabbling of lesser beings and have felt no need to trouble myself with such menial issues.”

Puck starts to say, “Sire I think…”

Oberaan’s eyes flash and he says, “Ha’re kree, do not interrupt me again. What is so important you feel the need to interrupt me?”

Puck responds hastily, “Sire, someone is trying to trace our signal.”

Oberaan sits forward and says, “Ta'i kree, I am not concerned but you have not failed me yet and I must attend to other matters regardless.”

Oberaan looks into the screen and says, “We will speak again, any attacks on my territories will be met with retaliation and spies will be executed. If you wish to negotiate and have something that will benefit me I am willing to listen. Lek tol. Puck cut the signal.”

Your Comms screen flickers and you are left with a blank screen, left to ponder this change of events.
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

Re: Truth Unveiled

haha more creative then my race change into Goa'uld
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri

So if you were to sum it up in one line would you say that you bought an SS and switched your race to Goauld from Asgard?

Enjoyable read none-the-less.

Sad to see that the munchkin race now has members that serve false Gods.
Oberaan
Forum Newbie

Yeah yeah well I need time to recover from the switch plus it cost way to much to pull it off but I am Goa'uld through and through. Was getting tired of all the clones :P.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

I read differently to everyone else.....did you choose the name Puck deliberately? Or was it a coincidence?
Oberaan
Forum Newbie

;) Quick for a bug arent you. There is a definate conection between the two names. It is based in Tauri liturature. No can you guess the name of my consort it is not up to me to unveil here true nature.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Oberaan wrote:;) Quick for a bug arent you. There is a definate conection between the two names. It is based in Tauri liturature. No can you guess the name of my consort it is not up to me to unveil here true nature.

Not sure we're on the same wave length....but maybe. I wasn't referring to the Puck of Shakespeare, but to the Puck of Juan :lol:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

RepliMagni wrote:
Oberaan wrote:;) Quick for a bug arent you. There is a definate conection between the two names. It is based in Tauri liturature. No can you guess the name of my consort it is not up to me to unveil here true nature.

Not sure we're on the same wave length....but maybe. I wasn't referring to the Puck of Shakespeare, but to the Puck of Juan :lol:

Accident and chance and the fact that you crouched and sniveled behind the skirts of greater men and women, and permitted me to kill them for you!
Ruki
Forum Irregular
Race: Nano Ti
ID: 1940100

Ara Ara ara... another Convert... you will never be as great as those of us who started as this great race.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol silly minion i have a dungeon for that sort of thing lol :D
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Ruki
Forum Irregular
Race: Nano Ti
ID: 1940100

Ara? I'm your minion since when?
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri

Goauld are vain enough to think that everybody they encounter would gladly kiss their feet, such is the bloated ego of a snake.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Universe wrote:
RepliMagni wrote:

Accident and chance and the fact that you crouched and sniveled behind the skirts of greater men and women, and permitted me to kill them for you!

Hmm.....we've travelled from sgw history to Merovingian history to Shakespeare to Harry Potter.....where to next? :lol:

Either your quote is a direct description of our Puck's sgw career (which would be a slightly harsh critique of his time here) or you're laying clues as to this person's identity in game. The character most akin to Puck in Harry Potter would be Dobby....but I see no house elves in the rankings. Ooo....intrigue :P

@ Oberaan, The reason for the inquiry if you were the old Puck, was because he had a similar "no hit" policy in the UTA....which got him into no end of trouble in certain quarters :lol:
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

[BERSERKER] wrote:Goauld are vain enough to think that everybody they encounter would gladly kiss their feet, such is the bloated ego of a snake.

Only goa'uld are like that. Neither I nor my children care for the kissing of feet.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[BERSERKER] wrote:Goauld are vain enough to think that everybody they encounter would gladly kiss their feet, such is the bloated ego of a snake.

*error*
Logic module overheating.
*reset*

Ok. So. You know snakes with feet?! :?

Return to “Origins General Chat”