Ombudsman's feedback thread

Ombudsman Case Archives
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Ombudsman's feedback thread

Here is your chance to tell us how we are doing in our positions as ombudsman/understudy.

Mods - Let us know if you agree with our decisions, or if not explain your reasons.

Forum Folk - Post if you agreed or disagreed with our opinion, explain your position to help us do a better job.

Oh, and please try to keep the spam down to a minimum.

Thanks,

Mane
whereub
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

Re: Ombudsman's feedback thread

i would like to thank both mane and zeek for handling the mathlord ban/unban :smt023
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Not sure how appropriate this is. . but meh :)

The Ombudsman is never really the favourite person for a Moderator. Adding a second one, and seeing the. .enthusiasm they went at their new jobs. .I admit, concerned me greatly.

But, in the last month especially, you (both) seem to have Settled, for want of a better word. The ease at which you switch and share the workload, the patience you show users ( and mods :shock: ) and the professionalism you both have found.

This thread seems somewhat empty of feedback, given the amount of work you both have put in. I just thought I would let you know it has not gone unnoticed, not entirely unappreciated.

Disclaimer : I reserve the right to whine and generally be a pain for you should I ever end up in here :lol:

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

whereub wrote:i would like to thank both mane and zeek for handling the mathlord ban/unban :smt023

oh yeah... last time I defend one of you guys.. :?

As for the Ombudsmen doing their job.

You've been mediocre at best. You get pushed about too easy, and might as well be an old man whispering in a windy cave...and that's posting just using the things I have seen in the main forums, it is ignoring the other things I know.. :lol:

You have both settled into a potentially tough job, with a rough landing.. but all in all.. the rest remains to be seen. You may be great.. you may fail, that's just too obvious a statement to mean much though..

*shrugs*

who cares anyway? :)

*Strolls off eating turkey sandwich towards the ICU*..
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient

@Caprila thanks.

@Semper.. :?

Return to “Case Archives”