Conversion?

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Re: Conversion?

LegendaryApophis wrote:Bah, then there are many shol'vas among Goa'uld ranks...if we look for every person who has been something else than Goauld/SL in their entire gameplay.

A lesser being who receives the godly simbiote becomes a jaffa. A lesser being who becomes possesed by a God is priviledged and honored to have been chosen. They are not shol`vas. They are blessed.

Jordan Sullivan had this gift and then threw it away. That is disrespect and high treason. She is a shol`va.

Since when have you become so indulgent with the traitors? Or maybe, you have reasons to be associated with them?
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

I am not indulgent to the traitors, she is my friend and has been my commander for almost 2 years, since before she ascended.
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

LegendaryApophis wrote:I am not indulgent to the traitors, she is my friend and has been my commander for almost 2 years, since before she ascended.

Then i was right that you are weak. A God has no friends, has followers and worshipers... or a chain of relations with other Gods.
I understand your bound with the old Goa`uld Elladan... that name perished
(faking a comma maybe? :lol: ). You have been decieved by the Ancient host. <_<
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
LegendaryApophis wrote:I am not indulgent to the traitors, she is my friend and has been my commander for almost 2 years, since before she ascended.

Then i was right that you are weak. A God has no friends, has followers and worshipers... or a chain of relations with other Gods.

If I am "weak", then so be it! :)
Neither first nor last time someone says it to me.

Followers, worshippers and chain of relations come and go, while friendship remains. A System Lord/Lady at top of his power will have legions following him/her, but when someone else will take his/her spot most of those following will turn their back and join stronger one. (many times proven in SG1 with jaffa armies and minions such as Zipacna, they just remain with who is most profitable to remain with)
Stickm@n
Forum Expert
Alliance: MaYHeM + BoT
Race: Stickmen
ID: 69

Earendil wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:

ooc:
...keep out the bs please?
I do think Universe will make a worthy System Lord and will be taught how to be a greater one than many around here

Agreed.
This is my speaking as a moderator colour.

Spoiler
System Lord Tyrone
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Chapter 17. "Preface to Altera-tion"
Log Entry; Jordan Sullivan, Alteran.
[spoiler]**Location: Captain's Lounge on Cityship Evenor in orbit around the ice planet Tsalvir Eight**
**Date: March 8th, 2009, 0800**
**Jordan Sullivan recording**
**Participants: Jordan Sullivan (J) -Seventh Reincarnation of Cthulhu's Quaternary Form-, Hermocrates (H) -Commander of Evenor-, Timaeus (T) -Captain of the Heraklion- and an unknown, cloaked and hooded figure, (Q) of towering stature though bent as if age pulled him closer to the ground.**

**Issues for discussion: Operation "Altera-tion", "Space Opera" and "Outcast".**
*Jordan Sullivan opens the floor for first issue debate, Operation "Altera-tion".*
(J): Let us review the preparations for "Altera-tion" one last time, comrades.
(H): Aye. You will activate the chambers at 0900, ascend at 0901, and have your ascended being transformed into the snake-form creature known as Goa'uld. We will then revive your body's clone and implant it with the Goa'uld. The process was tested and proven effective on lower beings, and should cover the small step towards Alterans easily.
(T): I still think this is a bad.. bad idea.
(Q): *speaking with a slight hissing but deep voice* You have no will or ssay in the matter, Timaeuss.
(J): So Hermocrates, the chambers are prepared for a cold boot? Completely ready?
(H): Ready as can be. We have nothing on long-range sensors, nothing on the planet below us yet, and there are no signs of that situation changing anytime soon.
(T): Oh, but that part I like, "Space Opera".. my favourite!
(H): Okay. We know that, Tim. No need to repeat it at every meeting, old friend.
(Q): I fail to ssee why you would want to terraform that lifelesss lump of ice and rock beneath uss, but if it convincess you to go through with the other stepss, I will continue to ssupport the idea.
(J): All well and good, but we're not discussing "Space Opera" yet. That is part 2 of this meeting. For now, we need only be concerned with the first stages of the process.
*Jordan calls up a viewscreen from the floor. As it activates, we see a camera overview of the Science Wing of Evenor, with three chambers lighting up like a christmas tree.*
(J): Okay, so I teleport in here, *points at screen* and activate the chambers. Then I ascend while inside chamber 1.
(H): Chamber 1 device captures your ascended essence and transports it to chamber 2. Chamber 2 device imbues the construct-Goa'uld with your ascended being, creating a Goa'uld with your own personality. We are not sure about the changes that will occur to your character during the process.
(Q): The Goa'uld iss then transsported by hand to Chamber 3, where device will activate your body clone. We have confirmed full vitality in the clone. The resstrictionss on the Goa'uld will be lifted, and it will merge with the body clone that iss presented as itss.. I do apologise.. your hosst.
(J): That should complete the change. I will be able to use our regular Ancient technology.
(Q): As long as your body remainss Alteran, even if cloned, you will be in full control of every Ancient technology you can lay handss upon.
(J): Comforting. At least it'll carry the scent of home. We will review and execute operation "Space Opera" directly after the change is complete.
(H): Agreed. You can close this meeting.
*Jordan Sullivan closes the floor of the current debate*[/spoiler]

Chapter 18. "Altera-tion"
Log Entry; Jordan Sullivan, Alteran.
[spoiler]**Location: Captain's Lounge - Teleport Chamber on Cityship Evenor in orbit around the ice planet Tsalvir Eight**
**Date: March 8th, 2009, 0859**
**Participants: Jordan Sullivan (J) -Seventh Reincarnation of Cthulhu's Quaternary Form-, Hermocrates (H) -Commander of Evenor-, Timaeus (T) -Captain of the Heraklion- and a still unknown, cloaked and hooded figure (Q).**

**Start record, Jordan Sullivan. Final moments as an Alteran.**
(J): This is it. The end of the line for this form. Time to move on!
(H): Oh, irony.
(Q): You will come out of this sstronger as you could ever have become as an Alteran.
(T): How would you know? Who are you anyway?
(H): He is.. our advisor.
(J): One of the Old Ones. If you see something move in the corner of your eye, it is him. Or you have a visual disorder.
(Q): Old Oness, yes.. but not as old as this Jordan Sullivan.
(J): Okay, so are we ready across the board?
(H), T, Q: Standing by.
(J): Activating chambers.
*teleports to chamber 1*
(J): Ascending.
*ener..
/// unexpected end of record.
/// cold reset
/// systems operational

(H): Is it alive?
(Q): Yes. Rise, Lady Sullivan.
(T): Oh. My. God.
(J): Jordan Sullivan clone active, operating under override procedure Tri-Beta-Six-Q, alien presence det.. detec.. det.. *stutters and stops speaking*
(T): Oh. My. God.
(J): *eyes flash*
*(H), Q and T fall to their knees involuntarily*
(J): Rise, councilors. Rise.
(T): Oh. My. Go-ho.. Goddess.
(H): I think congratulations are in order, milady?
(J): Your attempt at flattery is unremarkable, Alteran.
(Q): Success! My Goddess, you are truly amazing.
(J): Your perspective is not sufficiently advanced to properly assess my amazingness. *smiles* Faithful advisor.
**end of record**[/spoiler]

Chapter 19. "Space Opera"
Log Entry; Jordan Sullivan, System Lord.
[spoiler]**Location: Planetary Engineering Laboratories on Cityship Evenor in orbit around the planet Tsalvir Eight, whirling with energy**
**Date: March 9th, 2009, 0700**
**Participants: Jordan Sullivan (J) -System Lord-, Hermocrates (H) -Commander of Evenor-.**

**Start record, Jordan Sullivan. The events surrounding Tsalvir Eight and its rechristening to 'Berg'.**
/// Accessing Navigation
*Access Granted.*
/// Acquiring Location
*Location Acquired.*
/// Acquiring Classification of Planet c.o. | Print data
*Computing*
*Current classification L; Geo-Inactive*
/// Executing Terraforming Protocol Classification L
*Computing*
*Initiate procedure? Y/N*
/// Sourcing Datastream
/// Recalibrating Sensors
*Suitable A Class planet, 31st orbital*
*Suitable Solar Core, 2ly*
/// Executing Upgrade Protocol A Class
*Outgoing wormhole stabilised*
*Stargate 91002D93A70B2 transported to A Class planet core*
*Stargate 91002D93A70B3 transported to Solar Core*
*A Class Planet acquiring mass and diameter*
/// Upgrade Protocol A Class completed.
*Computing*
*Transformation complete, marginal T Class achieved, continue growth*
/// Executing Geothermal Activation Protocol Classification L
*Firing forward mining beam weapon*
*Transporting Naquadriah generator to planet core*
*Activating generator*
*Planet Core showing activity*
*Tectonic activity minimal*
*Atmosphere condensing, liquid hydrogen basins forming*
/// Estimated time before protocol complete; 1 day.
Unexpected end of.. error.
*skip to date March 10, 2009*
/// Terraforming Protocol Classification L complete
*Current classification N; Pelagic.
*Seeding planet with life forms in database*
End of line. Resume basic function.
/// Accelerating time.
*Dilation device operational.*
*Skipping forward 150 million years.*
*Basic evolutionary steps completed; Erect sentient mammal detected.*
/// Updating Designation
*Designation updated; current designation "Berg".
/// System Hibernating
(H): Wow.
(J): And there are those who speak of 'False' Gods. Surely one who can bring abundant life to a dead planet is more than worthy of the title of god.
(H): Of course you are right, milady.
(J): Start creating our palace and basic planetary defences. I want this planet up and running by the time the galaxy finds out what happened.
(H): There may not be enough ti..
(J): *interrupts* Then MAKE time! I compressed millions of years into hours. Use it.
**end of record**[/spoiler]

Summary:
I (Jordan Sullivan) become a Goa'uld through imbuing my new ascended essence into the creature, am I am subsequently merged with an Alteran clone of Jordan Sullivan to the System Lord Jordan Sullivan.
Contrary to some ignoramuses' opinions, I do not become the host but the Goa'uld.
Now if you will excuse me, I have me some enemies to level.
Stickm@n
Forum Expert
Alliance: MaYHeM + BoT
Race: Stickmen
ID: 69

Image Welcome. You made the right choice becoming a Goa'uld/System Lord
This is my speaking as a moderator colour.

Spoiler
System Lord Tyrone
Spoiler
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

LegendaryApophis wrote:Bah, then there are many shol'vas among Goa'uld ranks...if we look for every person who has been something else than Goauld/SL in their entire gameplay.

I have been a goauld my entire gameplay and it is going to be staying that way

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Stickman wrote:Image Welcome. You made the right choice becoming a Goa'uld/System Lord
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Excellent choice for being a goa'uld/System Lord is the greatist honor there is and being a God is the True Power in this Game not being a shol'va/ancient/tauri infidel/Tok'ra scum/etc....
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
scottk
Fledgling Forumer
Race: New age Goa'uld
ID: 1895421548

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Spoiler
Settlement: Uxama

Appearance:
Currently wearing:

Skills:English Language Study - Expert
Goa'uld Language Study - Basic
hellkaiser
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Horus Guard~
Race: goa,uld

tek matte new sister to the gods

have fun wielding your awesome power to bring both terror and loyalty from your followers
=OOC
= in character
buck wrote:If hellkaiser keeps this up hes going to make me blush

:oops:
THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE CHARMED BUCK :D
DucknDive
Forum Regular

Hookoo2 wrote:

I have been a goauld my entire gameplay and it is going to be staying that way

Same here, i am a "true blood" Goa'uld, always have & always will be :)
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

my kind are the only truly pure species out there... all my cells are identical...

their potential is limitless...

of course, I have many shapes, forms, names and bodies, but this one is eternal...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

cant imagine the doctor visits
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”