Turns/Market Turns

Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Turns/Market Turns

As many people have noticed, turn prices are increasing and turn stocks are dwindling. Very much so that you have to wait hours upon hours for turns, now this is not generally such a bad idea but it just drives the price up.

My suggestion is this, keep the Market Turn rate at a designated minimum instead of letting it ever decrease to the point where turns are so scarce that nobody wants to sell them unless for the most they can get.

So my proposition is keep the Market Turns at a minimum of 200/1 use of the Market Supporter Bonus. That way the price goes down, and people have all the turns they need.

Perhaps even reset to a certain amount like (if below 250) to 250 each week or two weeks? What do you think? Suggestions? Opinions? I'm all ears. I just want to get more turns out there for people who really need them. I am tired of looking at the Market with 5-6 threads of people basically begging for turns to be thrown at them.

Thanks,
Nooberto. :D
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: Turns/Market Turns

That would mean i wouldn't be getting some 1+ tril a week from selling them...and i would grow in a month what i could grow in a week...
Bias Admin colour
Tyber Zann
JUAN's Successor, Buck's Inheritor, Semper's mailed fist
Alternate name(s): Tyber Zann, tom twin

I like the idea. Give me more turns! pretty pls :cry:
Help find my old Tyber Zann sigs :(
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

How about if we were to generate more turns?
Bias Admin colour
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Ashu wrote:That would mean i wouldn't be getting some 1+ tril a week from selling them...and i would grow in a month what i could grow in a week...

That is the exact reason why the price is the way it is. GREED. If you want to grow, put some damn effort into it. USE your turns.

Ashu wrote:How about if we were to generate more turns?

Generating is pathetic. It's slow, and not even worth it if you want to maintain stable growth.
Rn5ho
Forum Elite
Race: Shugo

agreed, will help some smaller players whose economy can't afford buying them from forum market to have turns for their growth.
Biscuit
The Crumbly One
ID: 0

I think this is a good idea. With the constant need of turns prices are ridiculous. Great suggestion imo Noobert
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

So ur saying that per mt i can buy 5 packages of turns wich at this rate would be 1k turns 3k if we spent all 3 mt's on it. Hmm personnaly i think this aint a bad idea and it helps players who dont have SS to buy good at while not having to relie on the black market. Yup good idea in my oppinion
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Tearjerker
Forum Regular
ID: 40009

cheap turns = good :lol:
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Will help increase the amount of turns that can be used, drop prices, for smaller accounts it's very good, especially for those still raiding, raiding 500k uu for 1k AT then paying 400k for another k is a little rediculous at the moment.

Nice one Nooby

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Stickm@n
Forum Expert
Alliance: MaYHeM + BoT
Race: Stickmen
ID: 69

Great idea. Turns are a pain to buy off people selling on the forum especially with the high demand and high prices.
This is my speaking as a moderator colour.

Spoiler
System Lord Tyrone
Spoiler
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

I see.....now I have two angles from this: 1. I like turns. I would love it if they could be more readily available. But 2. I also sell them. Quite a nice income booster might I say. With readily available

My suggestion is this: players who are selling turns would either offer at the standard market price, or a bit higher than market rates to "lock in the price" for a set amount of time. An element of risk for both, since it can go either way. With the way it's been going though, it would be beneficial for the person buying. But who knows: it could very well reverse itself in a matter of time.
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Just lol

Excellent more turns for me/anyone else who randomly masses to mass with
thanks noobert (Y)
just means the mechanics of the game fail even futher :)
from 0 to 200mil army in a few months of some constant raiding and farming.

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

bring back 1 turn for per turn change and way way less turns
game will become more tactical
not a good sugestion noob
we need less turns way less turns
if i remember well this game started like startegical game not who is more online and willing to press attack button
Last edited by bebita on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

tom twin wrote:I like the idea. Give me more turns! pretty pls :cry:
Spoiler

Return to “Suggestions Archive”