ATT: Senor Infuego - Don't Get Scammed

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

angryman
Forum Irregular

ATT: Senor Infuego - Don't Get Scammed

I just saw this in MSN

.....zHaneK.... says:
ok i will tell you 2 the trusth if you 2 dont believe me its your mistake i got this senior couse he was selling naq for $$ but of course i am a scammer ( now all in forums know it ) i am a scammer for one reason couse i got scammed and i am so angry now and i know someone can do something to scammers but ok he dosent wanted to sen dthe money to me couse i am nobady so i found mark he is DDE and he sended naq first then i said mark i was sending the naq but i wasnt couse the naq was sended by someone i dont know and this senior got scammed and he thinks that he was scammed by mark i am good ? you will see when he will write a topic ... btw guys would never scamm DDE member

.....zHaneK.... says:
I AM A SCAMMER
yeah i **Filtered** senior its not hes gild i scammed him from marks help
BTW would never scamm DDE DDE forever

Vajlinec

Message subject: Re: $$
Folder: Inbox
BTW i brokered you 15trills couse you dont believe me so please send the money when you are on the computer paypal is :

zani-boy-yeah@hotmail.com

I paid for the naq!!!!!!!
Last edited by angryman on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince_of_Darkness wrote: funny... ask angryman why i never have stats... all i train he kills... duuuuh...
http://www.dearjesus.co.za
Fallout
Forum Regular

Re: ATT: Senor Infuego

thanks for this topic, he just added me, instant block :)
Lord Raf
Forum Regular
Alliance: DSL
Race: Baboon
ID: 1907406

Re: ATT: Senor Infuego - Don't Get Scammed

little confussed so you paid him and now he wont send or - you paid and he sent and now his saying you didn't pay ???
There are many System lords and Gods but only one of them is a baboon :)
Jan wrote:[SF] Jan says:
btw just wanna say rafigi was my hero when i was little and lionking came out lol so u can call yourself a god in my name
[SF] Jan says:
u have fallowers and worshipers ... by definition u r a god!!!
Korruption
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tombstone
Race: System Lord
ID: 1936624

Angryman paid for it and he scammed Senor Infuego out of the naq
Spoiler
^^^ Skyfighter
^^^ Phalax
{img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x200 ... orr1-1.png[/img]
^^^ Korruption
angryman
Forum Irregular

That's correct

I have raised a dispute with PayPal - I hope they return the $ so that we can give it to the correct person!!

We need to open a fraud case against this person.
Prince_of_Darkness wrote: funny... ask angryman why i never have stats... all i train he kills... duuuuh...
angryman
Forum Irregular

If you Trade with me - just send me an in game PM or a PM on the forums!

Or even on the trade put your PayPal ID!

My name is the same everywhere! on the game....
Suzuk
Forum Regular
Alliance: Brothers in Arms
ID: 0

I got him banned along with his two other accounts. It may not completely get rid of him, but it's a start.
Vajlinec

lool guys dont be in panik i am not anymore in sgw i just needed some cash for my school its everything ok now tnx everyone was nice playing this game nice life to all cya

btw i am realy sorry for the guys i scammed :( :( but life is so i got scammed to :?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sounds like karma dealt you a fine hand.
Lord Ishkur
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Dominium SL
ID: 50150

zani-boy-yeah@hotmail.com same guy that scammed me. he lives in Koper slovenia. He does not cantact you on the forums. he gets your msn and then contacts you there, i made the mistake and learned from it. I want to go visit him soon. :smt021 AND BEAT HIS A$$! lol
"You never know how STRONG you are... until being strong is the ONLY choice you have."
"Hatak's R Us"

System Lord Ishkur speaking
Lord Ishkur
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Dominium SL
ID: 50150

Vajlinec wrote:lool guys dont be in panik i am not anymore in sgw i just needed some cash for my school its everything ok now tnx everyone was nice playing this game nice life to all cya

btw i am realy sorry for the guys i scammed :( :( but life is so i got scammed to :?

Well your going to need more money when im through with you. money for your hospital bill you pathetic parasite. I already found you, scammed the wrong person. You were very easy to find thanks to paypal, see you soon. :smt075
Last edited by Lord Ishkur on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You never know how STRONG you are... until being strong is the ONLY choice you have."
"Hatak's R Us"

System Lord Ishkur speaking
Tyverion
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Ishkur wrote:zani-boy-yeah@hotmail.com same guy that scammed me. he lives in Koper slovenia. He does not cantact you on the forums. he gets your msn and then contacts you there, i made the mistake and learned from it. I want to go visit him soon. :smt021 AND BEAT HIS A$$! lol

Mate..that sucks..
I'm sure theres plenty of Slo players who wouldn't mind "visiting" him for you hehe.

Also sucks for you Angryman :(

Next time, try and get the res sent first, or send half the money and get half the resources etc..or trade with someone you know :D
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Moved to Black Listed Traders.
Crayton
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks - 3P
Race: Pending...
ID: 0

It is coming to a point where I have now decided to trade first and pay later. The trade can go through, and if i dishonor the trade and don't cough up my end of the deal, then the trader has recourse to ban my account with sgw.

I have a big enough account to loose if i bugger around while trading, so i have liability in the form of my account, my traders need to come to the party and supply first then i will pay, or there will be no trade.

other than downright hacking my paypal, no cash out without goods first, then i am covered for liability.

Problem, is that smaller players will not have much liability (account size), as they can just transfer goods then trash their account and start another one, so no trading with small accounts.

I was just scammed an hour or so ago, but make no mistake, this is a lesson i have now learnt, I have very good money for my true ligit traders, and usually buy alot, but there are many ways in which to track down these thieving bastards (just a little angry).
ImageImage

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”