Protected Plantes Treaty

Should the be a mark or addition to someone's name if they are under PPT?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 22
species8472

Protected Plantes Treaty

PLZ PLZ PLZ admin can u put a thing next to some1's name if they are under is because it is the biggest pain in the *** haveing to spend 10 minutes to find a non-PPT person on quantum wars. Ithink it would be really good, saving me and every1 having to attack just about every1 on the whole page to get some naq.
rdb
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

I think this has been mentioned but ppl said that the moment that PPT ended they would be attacked by people waiting for it to run out or maybe I just imagined that.

Though it is annoying if you spy on them and then decide to attack only to find out there under PPT, espcially annoying if you lost spies when spying on them
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

PPT doesn't last forever. Some people just found out :twisted:

Just be patient, more and more people are getting out of the PPT.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
rdb
Forum Grunt

My opinion keeps changing or I havn't made my opinion yet

I would like to have a little timer that only the player can see saying how long they are until they lose PPT. Just a little thing for the new players until they are no longer safe

PPT was just more annoying or noticable in quantum because nearly everyone was under it on the first day but soon many targets will be open :twisted:

Hoping my posts in this thread make any sense
species8472

yeah, i didnt say PPt was bad, it hink its good to give new peeps a chance, just i think it should show if they are under it or not, because i waste so much time with ppt in the begining. despite being able to see every1's (cept around 10)'s treasury i still wasted too much time just looking.

Even if it only shows when u click on them, i just hope u can see before attacking.
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular

Yeah let us know when we are no longer on PPT because I am pissed that I was attacked and yet there are others who are higher ranked than I am who are still on it. I find that very hard to believe. And I didn't attack anyone or anything. Please explain!
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

how do u get out of PPT like what do u have to do

cause i been eyeing this person who has alot of money and he is in PPT for about a week now
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

SGC_Replicators wrote:how do u get out of PPT like what do u have to do

cause i been eyeing this person who has alot of money and he is in PPT for about a week now

you have to attack/sab/or spy on someone
Last edited by Lord_Core on Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

I don't think it's a good idea that would be like advertising or creating a attack list for a player better players could see you and attack yo as soon as you come out i have no vested in intrest i'am out of the ppt on both games but it's just an opion
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

i think (although i never vote in these things) that it should be labelled as such if it is under the PPT, for this reason... You can RECON a PPT member successfully. Basically this means you can waste one covert turn on a load of information which is completely useless. Now another option i see (considering the point made about "advertising your viability as a target") would be to disable the ability to RECON a PPT target. Either one of these options makes sense to me both the same however i certainly feel the need for one of them.

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular

That is what I was going to suggest. If you try to recon a target under the PPT, you should get a message saying that that person is under the PPT. That way, you don't waste a covert turn gathering useless information and you don't waste the time trying to attack the person based on the information you got from your covert action. It will make the game run much more smoothly. Or you could just do away with the PPT entirely. That, to me, would also be acceptable. Just for my own information, how long does the PPT last?
Enfant Terrible
Forum Grunt

I just voted yes but I changed my mind.

Actually I just changed my mind again. I think either way will be fine.

oooo...i just noticed that view more emoticons link...cool

...and they are all the friggin same! :evil:
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

i think there should be a day limit not a limit until u attck some1 else.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

There is, wait for it.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

are u sure?

Return to “Suggestions Archive”